Elysian City - 276 241 - Daniel - Not safe | The Legend of Mir

Elysian City - 276 241 - Daniel - Not safe

Frankleemad

Hello,

This little npc sell pots but he's in a attack zone so when your buying some hp or mp you can get killed. we all know someone who would do this :D

/Frank

Can I ask you something? Why you so invested in Ammar it’s creepy as hell .
Zade as much as I don’t get along with him what’s makes him right he has principals. You can be most hated player ingame but if you have principals I will give you all the respect.

Zade as much as I don’t get along with him what’s makes him right he has principals. You can be most hated player ingame but if you have principals I will give you all the respect.
I'm too tired to understand if this is insulting me or complimenting me haha, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, thank you I think 🤷

u mean principle??? oh well some dont have that,u know who?

LOL you see thats how snakes work they try to get in ur arse overnight, giving mixed signals now, just months b4 that i've seen this snake spew so much hatred towards zade its funny hahaha
Hugs & kisses finally then i guess :sneaky:

p/s: got nothing against zade just that we're on the opposite warring guild thats all, just a game we enjoy time to time

u mean principle??? oh well some dont have that,u know who?
Thanks for spell check, glad you understood what I meant. Also yes quiet few big example would be not long ago I went coco and died and droped my sh1t amulet within space of 1min it was picked up by a guy from same guild as me but he used his noob to grab it as he uses that chat to check the boss all time. Anyways I didn’t say anything and was waiting for him to say something in guild which never happened. So yea snakes are around @JnavI :)

Thanks for spell check, glad you understood what I meant. Also yes quiet few big example would be not long ago I went coco and died and droped my sh1t amulet within space of 1min it was picked up by a guy from same guild as me but he used his noob to grab it as he uses that chat to check the boss all time. Anyways I didn’t say anything and was waiting for him to say something in guild which never happened. So yea snakes are around @JnavI :)
Wait, u dropped and u waiting me to say something? I didn't know who died i just picked it up, item was on floor, if u want it back u claim it, pm me anytime, but u chose to stay quiet and wanted me to ask around who died? Your choice, I'm not that free mr snake, LOL

There won't be anymore replies from me on this thread, tq

Wait, u dropped and u waiting me to say something? I didn't know who died i just picked it up, item was on floor, if u want it back u claim it, pm me anytime, but u chose to stay quiet and wanted me to ask around who died? Your choice, I'm not that free mr snake, LOL

There won't be anymore replies from me on this thread, tq
I did say in guild chat if any1 picked up an amulet at coco. And it was silence also I didn’t know it was you until few days later after someone else mentioned who’s noob char it was. Anyhow no need for you to reply am glad you got the msg.

hmmmm i think ur issue is more like honesty🙂
but i will back up jnavl on this as u says u dropped ur crap amulet ,well i dropped my elysian wisdom necky and i didnt even know who got it as full of drops on the floor and jnavl give it back to me,just saying probably u should have ask him direct to point

hmmmm i think ur issue is more like honesty🙂
but i will back up jnavl on this as u says u dropped ur crap amulet ,well i dropped my elysian wisdom necky and i didnt even know who got it as full of drops on the floor and jnavl give it back to me,just saying probably u should have ask him direct to point
was it Group/guild hunt? you die and drop your neky obv someone in the group picked it up…..and am pretty sure you wouldn’t just group with any random players. I msg the noob directly numerous time and it was bluntly ignored.

Back