EliteTroll vs AzureTiger | The Legend of Mir

EliteTroll vs AzureTiger

5starstore

So im finally making this post lol . The Blue freeze effect was removed from my troll quite a while ago as a handful of people thought this was a bug, not realising that this was its intended effect... However the AzureTiger still has this effect and it casts it from almost off screen and can freeze for 7~ secs and it also regularly slows ? OP ? but my troll had to be within melee distance to do this ... Kinda think you guys should swap this around and let the troll blue , but the tiger only slow from range as this is the superior pet. i kno the tiger owners r probs gunna like this but cmon lol..
P.S repent in pvp pls <3 :)

So im finally making this post lol . The Blue freeze effect was removed from my troll quite a while ago as a handful of people thought this was a bug, not realising that this was its intended effect... However the AzureTiger still has this effect and it casts it from almost off screen and can freeze for 7~ secs and it also regularly slows ? OP ? but my troll had to be within melee distance to do this ... Kinda think you guys should swap this around and let the troll blue , but the tiger only slow from range as this is the superior pet. i kno the tiger owners r probs gunna like this but cmon lol..
P.S repent in pvp pls <3 :)

Only fair really to change the Azure Tiger as like 5Star says the troll was changed. However I do remember it did have a rare bug where by you could even get blue/froze when you had TT'd (swapped map)

Tiger is really powerful in PVP. I don't have one but I've faught against them and they are bonkers against wiz, I have absolutely no chance if someone spawns one in a fight. I don't mind the damage and speed, they are a rare pet and should be good, but I think allowing them to freeze/slow aswell is a bit OP. Maybe even make them attack a bit faster to keep owners of them happy if the freeze/slow is removed

I tried to milk out the details from players a while ago but no one was particularly forthcoming. Troll wasn't adjusted specifically. There may have been a procedure change higher up that affected troll. The bug wasn't highlighted early on and a few player rants came out over time, and as I say, I tried to get details of what had actually changed.

Basically I was never able to identify the details of what had changed. It appeared until now that the apparent 'bugs' were fixed.

It is possible that it has something to do with the procedure that manages who and what gets frozen or slow'ed. This has been refined several times over the years, eg, different rates for bosses and player, affected by Ice Resistance and user level et cetera, et cetera, ec tetera

I agree on the face of it that a ranged attacker vs a melee fighter you would normally give the melee the more powerful skill but they are not that simple - The tiger doesn't stand back like a wizard and actually attacks by the ice blast attack then approaches

Troll vs Tiger would need more of a detailed investigation..

Thanks for the confirmation n info. The said bug was when my troll blue'd someone and they tele'd away to a different cave or province my trolls blue effect was still on them . Personally i thought this was the intended effect lol , to freeze them for x amount of time on and off . So in total u would get blued for say 30 sec but for a few seconds in those 30 you would be blue then be ok then blue n so on until it wore off.

As for the tiger i wouldnt know much as i couldnt find one :D

Tigers are only good for there slow and freeze l u ever seen 1 do any actual damage in hits lol ? Mine is lvl 160 and does 70 HP damage a hit in tomb of the dead

Back