Eggs | The Legend of Mir

Eggs

Cal

Newby
Thought I’d be the 1st to ask this...

What’s been dropping?

I’ve so far only found a handful of Golds & Silvers. Had loads of gems pure/normal, socket items and marbles with which to destroy my kit.

Anything else to be found??

Lucky you! Ran around on the island for 2hrs and had 2 silvers rest rotten eggs lol but competeing with 35 others at moment lol. All part of the fun :)

wheres the fun in sensible?

plus 20% chance still means theres a chance of a break 1st time....

Don't use them in that form then. You can make them to 0% chance. I'll not spoil the fun and let you figure it out ;)

Lol Zade sorry to spoil your fun, it wasn't supposed to be a secret. I guess people who played at Christmas have an advantage here too since there was a similar thing going on.

In this case, three wrongs make a right.. Open Item upgrade in your bag and 3 identical marbles will upgrade into an Orb. Higher success and now breakages.

Lol Zade sorry to spoil your fun, it wasn't supposed to be a secret. I guess people who played at Christmas have an advantage here too since there was a similar thing going on.

In this case, three wrongs make a right.. Open Item upgrade in your bag and 3 identical marbles will upgrade into an Orb. Higher success and now breakages.

You sir are a diamond!

No more leaving marbles on the floor!

Back