Earn Gold | The Legend of Mir

Earn Gold

SiMucka

Newby
Hi, pretty new to Arcadia used to play mir while back. Im a level 82 warrior. Whats the best way to earn gold? Did a quick search couldnt see a thread on this.

I think it's simply farming alot of mobs.
When you are 130+ you get like a few million per hour just by grinding and exping.
You could perhaps farm level 50 items and upgrade Paralysis and revival rings and sell them. But it takes some investment in gold and it's not a guaranteed return.

Selling flowers to vendors, every hunt you go on try and teleport back to town with a full bag of flowers, see what sells for the most and learn which ones are best to pick up.

I'm not very active at the minute but PM me in game and i can try help you get level 100+

TopBuzzer is my in game name.

Hi, pretty new to Arcadia used to play mir while back. Im a level 82 warrior. Whats the best way to earn gold? Did a quick search couldnt see a thread on this.

Go to Tongs Tomb via Arcane Wall. Stay on 1st floor, spawns are best there. Just kill everything (they are very easy) and pick up everything that drops. When your bag is full go to BW trader and sell everything, you'll make about 150k each time and it shouldn't take more than 10 mins or so. Do that on repeat until you can afford whatever it is you're trying to buy

Im kind of in the same spot with my Wiz, been plugging away at the farmers quests, finally hit 68 last night ( finally can tame left and right guards woop ) but i noticed even since hitting 50+ mobs dont drop bugger all now, sometimes pots but thats about it. Im not sure where i can farm gold from or even kit because everything i kill doesnt drop anything, even lvl 70 mobs arnt dropping stuff, is this normal?

Im kind of in the same spot with my Wiz, been plugging away at the farmers quests, finally hit 68 last night ( finally can tame left and right guards woop ) but i noticed even since hitting 50+ mobs dont drop bugger all now, sometimes pots but thats about it. Im not sure where i can farm gold from or even kit because everything i kill doesnt drop anything, even lvl 70 mobs arnt dropping stuff, is this normal?

2 words. Tongs tomb. See my reply above.

Man i swear i have killed bunch of stuff in tongs ( for farmer quests ) didnt get shit :) will try again tonight with my new left and right mates

TongsTomb/StoneTemple/LifeDeathCoffin/HiddenLands shit even OmaCave in bw has plenty of stuff that drops , go there with a empty bag , use the pots that the mobs drop to replenish urself and pick up EVERYTHING; all the XS/S food , all the Plants too , then tele to bw/arcadia and Quick sell them all to a Peddler/Trader . EZ Money :)

Back