Dragon pet | The Legend of Mir

Dragon pet

Darkstyle12

Hi, I made a dragon arcamon and spent a lot of time reading the guide to make sure I didn’t get it wrong and end up wasting my money. So the dragon has 3 fire attacks. Fireburn, firewall and fire breath. Defo an MC pet. So I build my pet using a 1000gg dragon stone and a shit load of gg food. I focus all my feeding on intelligence which the website guide says is MC and vitality for HP. I finish lvling my pet and do some testing and someone shows me I can test what damage the dragon does on a trainer do we go and test and it turns out this dragons fire spells use DC. I’m hoping this is a bug or I’ve wasted a small fortune on a pet that isn’t fit for purpose.

Hi, I made a dragon arcamon and spent a lot of time reading the guide to make sure I didn’t get it wrong and end up wasting my money. So the dragon has 3 fire attacks. Fireburn, firewall and fire breath. Defo an MC pet. So I build my pet using a 1000gg dragon stone and a shit load of gg food. I focus all my feeding on intelligence which the website guide says is MC and vitality for HP. I finish lvling my pet and do some testing and someone shows me I can test what damage the dragon does on a trainer do we go and test and it turns out this dragons fire spells use DC. I’m hoping this is a bug or I’ve wasted a small fortune on a pet that isn’t fit for purpose.

agree. I want make a dragon too. But there is problem how to choose food

How do you know on trainer it's doing dc damage and not mc damage ?

I noticed there's a trainer and a undead trainer , for testing spells but didn't realise u could see if it's DC or MC attack

How do you know on trainer it's doing dc damage and not mc damage ?

I noticed there's a trainer and a undead trainer , for testing spells but didn't realise u could see if it's DC or MC attack

There isnt the only way to test magic against physical would be against someone using pdr and mdr items to see difference even then i wouldnt be convinced as all depends on how scorp has it coded but it may well be a bug not many people have tested them due to the heavy price tag so mistakes could be possible.

There isnt the only way to test magic against physical would be against someone using pdr and mdr items to see difference even then i wouldnt be convinced as all depends on how scorp has it coded but it may well be a bug not many people have tested them due to the heavy price tag so mistakes could be possible.

Go to bw trainer
Hit the npc with ur wep and it will say “destructive power 173, average 173”

Then hit the trainer using a magic spell and it will say “magic power 173, average 174”

- - - Updated - - -

173 is just an example. The npc tells you if your attacking with magic power or destructive power

- - - Updated - - -

can’t upload videos or I would show u

Last edited:
Go to bw trainer
Hit the npc with ur wep and it will say “destructive power 173, average 173”

Then hit the trainer using a magic spell and it will say “magic power 173, average 174”

- - - Updated - - -

173 is just an example. The npc tells you if your attacking with magic power or destructive power

- - - Updated - - -

can’t upload videos or I would show u

Is the fire burn and firewall mot int mate, most pets do usually need both dc and int.

The damage is derived from its MC, it's just the type of attack that specifies that trainer message. I agree it is very misleading. It's almost legacy code that hasn't been updated with everything else. For example some pets do attacks that cause damage based on DC+MC but depending on the procedure used to cause that damage it may come out as one or the other.

Last edited:
Back