Dragon Khazard | The Legend of Mir

Dragon Khazard

Hello andy, today i done the Dragon Khazard but its the same like a khazard nothing special? He only para, i think he can have more attack speed or some
different special ability, and also got only 10 lives? Think must have 15 like others special pets. Do something to that pet or it's useless just a different skin.

Thanks!

lol thats rolk? ha yea prolly not gonna find out from him now.. the information will come out just not from him

lol thats rolk? ha yea prolly not gonna find out from him now.. the information will come out just not from him

aye thats rolk lol, and spoke to someone who been trying to sell Dragonevo stone was sold today to a store char, now rolk has dragon khaz, im 95% positive that normal khaz + dragonevo stone = dragonkhaz will see if i can get it confirmed

could be its possible but khaz doesnt say anything about evolving.. then again my babyyamoogi doesnt say anything about evolving and we all know what dragonevo stone does to that..... mmmmm

could be its possible but khaz doesnt say anything about evolving.. then again my babyyamoogi doesnt say anything about evolving and we all know what dragonevo stone does to that..... mmmmm

aye i dont think it outright tells you that dragon evo can evo the egg, possibly it might light up when dragon evo has been selected similar to adding ingredients to a pot..

What happens if you try to use an evo stone on a pet that doesn't have any premium evolutions? Do you lose the evo stone or does it just do nothing?

I have most of the new pets but only one of them is levelled up, tempted to buy an evo stone and just try it on them all until I find one that works. Worth doing?

go on then zade... tell us which one lights up.. its still not tempting enough for me spend 800+ gg just yet

Dragon Khazard has more HP, greater defence, increased attack damage, higher intelligence, added agility, extra accuracy and a 33% faster attack rate

Scorpian Made me a happy dude for Christmas. ..... You sir, are INCREDIBLE. pls Free Speed79 #FreeThePrisoners

Dragon Khazard has more HP, greater defence, increased attack damage, higher intelligence, added agility, extra accuracy and a 33% faster attack rate

Ok, but i think you should increase attack speed a bit more it have 0.8sec Attack Speed (0.2 different to normal you can not see the difference), make it 0.6sec it's fair. Just a suggestion remember it's a 1k GG pet! Ty.

Ok, but i think you should increase attack speed a bit more it have 0.8sec Attack Speed (0.2 different to normal you can not see the difference), make it 0.6sec it's fair. Just a suggestion remember it's a 1k GG pet! Ty.

0.2 difference with all the other boosted stats including intelligence and accuracy makes it para alot more stats cant be boosted too much or theres a risk of it being over powered... be happy with what you got :) also its only 1k GG IF you buy the stone, it is in drops as well buying it is your choice...

- - - Updated - - -

Does i need a low lvl Khazard go start the evolving or does a lvl 149 one work ?

it works with normal khaz so will need to be around lvl 70/80 (cant remember what level it evos into khaz) so my guess is it will work with your lvl 149 khaz, confirm with alan as rolk is unlikely to share info pal

Do dragon evo stones work on all arcamon pets ? Please reply Andy.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

0.2 difference with all the other boosted stats including intelligence and accuracy makes it para alot more stats cant be boosted too much or theres a risk of it being over powered... be happy with what you got :) also its only 1k GG IF you buy the stone, it is in drops as well buying it is your choice...

- - - Updated - - -

it works with normal khaz so will need to be around lvl 70/80 (cant remember what level it evos into khaz) so my guess is it will work with your lvl 149 khaz, confirm with alan as rolk is unlikely to share info pal

Ty for answer :) might buy myself a stone then 800gg piss in the ocean :ambivalence::ambivalence:

Back