Dragon evolution stone | The Legend of Mir

Dragon evolution stone

Darkstyle12

Hi, after reading through the arcomon guide I noticed one I wanted to try. I bought the black maggot that turns into a giant worm then a dragon the guide states. The guide says I can use a evolution stone at any level to transform my arcomon. Was I wrong in thinking I can use this 1000gg evo stone on this arcomon?

Hi, after reading through the arcomon guide I noticed one I wanted to try. I bought the black maggot that turns into a giant worm then a dragon the guide states. The guide says I can use a evolution stone at any level to transform my arcomon. Was I wrong in thinking I can use this 1000gg evo stone on this arcomon?

My bad. Thought you had a cave maggot when we chatted yesterday. You will need an evo stone for dragon pet.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Each Arcamon must go through all stages of their evolution, you can't skip any stages. So in this example; you would need to advance your Black Maggot to level 100, allowing it to evolve into the Giant Worm. From that point, a Dragon Evolution Stone can be used on the Giant Worm from any level to evolve it into the Dragon arcamon.

Each Arcamon must go through all stages of their evolution, you can't skip any stages. So in this example; you would need to advance your Black Maggot to level 100, allowing it to evolve into the Giant Worm. From that point, a Dragon Evolution Stone can be used on the Giant Worm from any level to evolve it into the Dragon arcamon.

I suggest you go over your system again.

As i leveled a Pig to level 70, then it Evolved into a "White Boar" And noticed i couldn't use the stone. was then told i had to use it before it reached its first Evolve Stage. (level 70)
Even though to get a Dark Devil, you have to use the Evolution Stone before it reaches its first Stage.
Obviously this isn't stated to an Evolution Dragon Stone, however same fact stands.

Last edited:
I suggest you go over your system again.

As i leveled a Pig to level 70, then it Evolved into a "White Boar" And noticed i couldn't use the stone. was then told i had to use it before it reached its first Evolve Stage. (level 70)
Even though to get a Dark Devil, you have to use the Evolution Stone before it reaches its first Stage.
Obviously this isn't stated to an Evolution Dragon Stone, however same fact stands.

That's because a Pig has 3 evolution pathways - it sounds like you chose the Pig -> WhiteBoar -> WhiteEvilBoar path and not the Pig -> BlackEvilBoar -> DarkDevil path.

The third path is Pig -> RedEvilBoar -> KingHog

Sorry, my fault, I probably should have cleared this up a little in the guide - I've made appropriate adjustments to the Arcamon Guide just above the table that displays the stages of evolution.

Back