Dragon Evo Stone & Khazard | The Legend of Mir

Dragon Evo Stone & Khazard

Nuggets

Hi
I'm interested to know what boost you get in stats for 1k in gg evolving a Khaz to a Dragon Khaz with the evo stone. Can't see me spending that much on a pet but I'm curious what the boost gives you.
Thanks

It's the best 1k gg I've ever spent. Paras bosses much quicker and for longer which is massively helpful

DragonKhazard is amazing with bosses also as a warrior they both khazard and yimi important and worth the investment.

Hi
I'm interested to know what boost you get in stats for 1k in gg evolving a Khaz to a Dragon Khaz with the evo stone. Can't see me spending that much on a pet but I'm curious what the boost gives you.
Thanks

Dragon kaz is good but after 2 years I just built my first azure tiger and it pisses on any other pet vs bosses

Dragon kaz is good but after 2 years I just built my first azure tiger and it pisses on any other pet vs bosses

You use gg food on it or normal? I think my tiger is broken lol, everyone else loves them but mine's shite haha

Given that what food you use is a ‘talent tree’ (of sorts) would it be so bad if pets could be reset?

Given that what food you use is a ‘talent tree’ (of sorts) would it be so bad if pets could be reset?

Good idea in theory but would need some additional thought, because what would happen regards evolution stones

Back