Dragon break broken. | The Legend of Mir

Dragon break broken.

Dragon break isn’t hitting the target . Other wizzies in guild have confirmed the same

- - - Updated - - -

If you log onto a store char and back on DB works again .

Is there any particular situation this happens in? I haven't noticed any problem. Any idea what causes it?

Is there any particular situation this happens in? I haven't noticed any problem. Any idea what causes it?

Was killing 4Tails then went to PB was trying to kill a champ mob couldn’t hit it so then tried multiple caves was still having the same issue . I asked guild if any other wizzes having the same issue they said they had the same issue last night and earlier today as-well . They were the one who adviced me to log on alt char and then log back on it seemed to have fixed the problem . I haven’t really been on much this afternoon to see if it happens again . But if anyone does have this issue that is the fix anyways.

Was killing 4Tails then went to PB was trying to kill a champ mob couldn’t hit it so then tried multiple caves was still having the same issue . I asked guild if any other wizzes having the same issue they said they had the same issue last night and earlier today as-well . They were the one who adviced me to log on alt char and then log back on it seemed to have fixed the problem . I haven’t really been on much this afternoon to see if it happens again . But if anyone does have this issue that is the fix anyways.

Maybe your mc was a little low, dragon break hits twice smaller dmg rather than one big hit, so if your dragon break is 2x 900 hits and the mob your killing has 900amc, you'll do 0 dmg where as a fd that hits 1700 will do 800 dmg 👍

Very strange, been trying to replicate this myself but seems to be working fine each time. Remember as well, travelling spells don't always hit over walls or other objects, thus they will miss. DragonBreak being one of them. Sometimes there can be small little map details that occupy tiles that, logically, you should be able to shoot over, but the game recognises this as an impassable tile (think of it as a wall) which prevents spells from hitting.

Will keep an eye out though. Thanks for the heads up.

i see Dragon break not working when you are running past a tree or rocks within game the skill will not go over it missing the mob but if there nothing in front of the mob you will hit it all the time just the terrain will stop the skill from hitting :) hope this helps you out

haha i typed this at the same time as the gm :)

Last edited:
i see Dragon break not working when you are running past a tree or rocks within game the skill will not go over it missing the mob but if there nothing in front of the mob you will hit it all the time just the terrain will stop the skill from hitting :) hope this helps you out

Great minds think alike :p

Yh I know it works in the same way as a fireball, I know Pb has a lot of ditches and trees etc,which is why I went to Savage terror temple and then to desert tunnel to check there . I checked similar skills which worked fine it was only DB with the issue . great1 also had the same issues . Be interested to know if anyone else has has a similar issue . I haven’t had it since tho . So wasn’t a big deal tbh

well i can say today i have not had this issue as i been on my wizzy allday and been useing that skill allday killing a few bosses and reds and blues not seen this happen once

Back