Door blocking/NPC blocking | The Legend of Mir

Door blocking/NPC blocking

heyya

So imms decided to block the doorway when u entre yim room plus also decided to block Susie Do not think this is supposed to be in the game therefore is classed as griefing they had more players and probs would have won anyway however we didn't even get a chance lmao

Fk sake.. and it was the last person in Imms i did think this of. I am so sad now... my mir world was turned up side down :(((

So imms decided to block the doorway when u entre yim room plus also decided to block Susie Do not think this is supposed to be in the game therefore is classed as griefing they had more players and probs would have won anyway however we didn't even get a chance lmao

You can't block an npc with anything, right click and it scans through

Is this thread for real? Not going to get in a slanging match but lets not forget when noto door blocked me in a dungeon... oh and when you surrounded me in pets forceing me to rt.... il happily upload those screens if you like....

Is this thread for real? Not going to get in a slanging match but lets not forget when noto door blocked me in a dungeon... oh and when you surrounded me in pets forceing me to rt.... il happily upload those screens if you like....

Lol i remember that one. It was 5Star that show us how couse he did it the day before so you can say thsnk you to him for that move lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

And those screen already been uplaoded so plz do hlol

Lol i remember that one. It was 5Star that show us how couse he did it the day before so you can say thsnk you to him for that move lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

And those screen already been uplaoded so plz do hlol

Na
I didnt upload them maybe check back as i dont go doing that shit, but dont force my hand as id love nothing better then to see some sort of warning given.
However just cause i dont like the gamestyle you play does not mean im an ass like that.
So how much do you want to force my hand queenkongen?

Yim don’t drop the pet. You need to scan the room and find the mob “snake” the only mob called “snake”. It runs away from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also click susie a few mins before it opens. If u keep clicking enter u get in 2-3 seconds before 1800

- - - Updated - - -

3 seconds makes a huge difference. Also I think battlecharge and wiz jump should be banned from this challenge because it makes it impossible for a tao to get a yimogi unless no warriors or wiz goes

Na
I didnt upload them maybe check back as i dont go doing that shit, but dont force my hand as id love nothing better then to see some sort of warning given.
However just cause i dont like the gamestyle you play does not mean im an ass like that.
So how much do you want to force my hand queenkongen?
Post em I don't care like ive said since the start RDD/BDD should either require a password or like flr 3 onwards should be pk, we only blocked u so you didn't mess RTZ up for us.

Post em I don't care like ive said since the start RDD/BDD should either require a password or like flr 3 onwards should be pk, we only blocked u so you didn't mess RTZ up for us.

Lucky we ain’t got a large Chinese community here. I’ve seen them log 100noobs and completely block cave entrances on Shanda servers

"The gameplay we play" ? Kind of throw brick in a glass house. You do same things as we do. Dont be stupid. As told. 5star started the block issue. We didnt think of it. You on about it with your master also or just us ? The screenies i talk about is on 5star blocking it with his pets while he not even are in cave. So yes, post your picks. We had a good reasin to not let you fk up our rtz room. And ofc you would. You are an ass just like the rest of us. / Queenkongen LMFAO

i run through the cave and rested my pets , u can kill them ... u could click through them in the safezone ... this thread is completely redundant lol

i run through the cave and rested my pets , u can kill them ... u could click through them in the safezone ... this thread is completely redundant lol

You can’t kill your pets in RDD. Which is what he’s referring too... Mrs makes me laugh really does, has an IQ of a chimp.

You can’t kill your pets in RDD. Which is what he’s referring too... Mrs makes me laugh really does, has an IQ of a chimp.

Lmao
The responces you give are of the upmost stupidity, its like you have fallen out of a suck your dick tree and hit every branch on way down...
Cant kill pets i know that, thats why you surrounded me anyways with countless pets forceing to rt... however i did giggle at you guys not haveing a high enuff tao to sort mobs out for you and watch you all die and the profanity some of you guys said was hillariois, many many good laughs had at those screens in our group chat lol.

As for iq of a chimp, ye il go with that, but better then having the iq of a used condom.

*drops mic and walks*

Back