Dommino account robbed and deleted šŸ˜† | The Legend of Mir

Dommino account robbed and deleted šŸ˜†

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStyle

Via has logged into dommino without permission and taken all the items and deleted it. Can it please be un deleted

Via has logged into dommino without permission and taken all the items and deleted it. Can it please be un deleted

u stole shunx b4 and shifted .. and stole my wep and HCA .. u the real thifer .. and u gave me pw u not forget lol ..
if andy will bann me for this u must have bann to ..

Please never stop sharing accounts, if someone else could start making notes of the story line we can get some deeplore going.

Get a dictionary and look up words you donā€™t know the meaning of.....

I have already posted a post on an account sharing post with sympathy towards rage

How about sympathy towards DS? I donā€™t need dictionary now you have managed to explain :)

Get a dictionary and look up words you donā€™t know the meaning of.....

I have already posted a post on an account sharing post with sympathy towards rage

As much of a shit sandwich as this for good players, they broke rule number one of server ā€œdonā€™t share deetsā€ ,

As unfair as it might seem on the face of it I totally agree itā€™s the way it should be

Sympathetic that. I'm not sure you actually know what you post anymore.

Corrrrr imagine this was my insta account. Iā€™d be getting paid for advertising the amount of views my posts get ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½

Corrrrr imagine this was my insta account. Iā€™d be getting paid for advertising the amount of views my posts get ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½

You'd be rich until someone back stabbed you and deleted it with your account details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back