Disconnected in Private Cave | The Legend of Mir

Disconnected in Private Cave

Hiren

Hi Scorp

Getting disconnected in Private cave, not on normal Halloween map just tried twice. Wasted of shards probably a bit too late to look into it now. But just to let you know

This happening more Frequent now in last hour more and more people being kicked out of GG cave and Shard collect Cave ..... not on really .....

Yeah been happening to a a lot I think I lagged out twice other day in private caves and haven’t gone back in since happens in gp cave aswell.

4 times today in L shard cave. Waste of exp pot and time collecting shards n letters etc. Now I have to waste more Exp pot in limited time tomorrow collecting shardfs n letters again. NOt too happy about this

Hasn't happened to me at all, but I've been hearing complaints from a lot of others all saying the same thing, so it's definitely a widespread problem. No idea why or what I've done differently, hard to take a guess at the cause

I noticed it around the time Last Man Standing started and got progressively worse as then Sabuk began . I did notice later on in evening GG cave seemed more stable but by that time all my large shards has been used …….so don’t try shred cave again …..

Not entirely sure but suspect a mob spawn count issue (server wide). Was fixed on reboot but starting to see issues again today.
Sorry all

Not entirely sure but suspect a mob spawn count issue (server wide). Was fixed on reboot but starting to see issues again today.
Sorry all

I personally did not spend any GG for my shards but is there a way you can find out who lost purchased shards (GG'one) and maybe re-imburse them?

I appreciate these type of things happen but Id be more annoyed loosing out especially if I had spent GG on them

Back