Diablo | The Legend of Mir

Diablo

azze

Went in a grp of 5, ran straight to f2 killed the current group,

Killed all subs mobs etc on map, no boss spawn? Jnavi said either Mixed groups didn’t trigger or pets killing the sub boss?

It's a known bug that's always been the case if a pet gets last hit on any of the subs the boss doesn't spawn

There's no real reason why a pet killing something would prevent the scripts running. Is this proven?

Maybe there's a specific scenario, pet does the killing when the player is too far away, or dead, or on another map?

Maybe it's time I refactored the Die procedure but that's 800 lines of a clusterfuck I don't want to go near

There's no real reason why a pet killing something would prevent the scripts running. Is this proven?

Maybe there's a specific scenario, pet does the killing when the player is too far away, or dead, or on another map?

Maybe it's time I refactored the Die procedure but that's 800 lines of a clusterfuck I don't want to go near
Everyone was surrounded by the last subboss, pets warriors, killed em like normal and the boss didn’t spawn

Always been like this hence why on all runs everyone says no pets allowed.

Fine but I just completed it on a test server using only Shinsus and not attacking anything myself. There is another issue.

Fine but I just completed it on a test server using only Shinsus and not attacking anything myself. There is another issue.

We pked TTD out floor one, and cleared All 5 subs in second floor along with monsters?, not too sure what’s happened tbf

In all honesty it could be a myth, I've seen it fail to spawn many times and the pet thing is everyone's best guess, but it's usually too chaotic to say for sure. There's always some people running about like bonkers and not listening haha

We pked TTD out floor one, and cleared All 5 subs in second floor along with monsters?, not too sure what’s happened tbf

Lmao how small do you feel at the moment to glorify that and then straight after comment 3 ppl.... (sarcasum clap) lmao

"pked TTD out of floor one" mate was 3 of us against 5 of u with mobs around great achievement.. ill bow down now

anyway yeah its been fked since i started server always bugs when pets on subs, been told it was mentioned to scorp before but no idea ><

Haha TheThirdCry

Cry.....
Im really trying to figure out if some of you guys are mentally challenged or just plain ignorant?
How have we cried? Then your own 'special ally' even corrected you and said 3 ppl, lets not glorify this to much lol.

Also the only people that are moaning is yourselfs about getting stuff changed and now there is a tdb debate going on?
So maybe look within your own guys and comments on forums before making these silly replys.
Now if you want to do what you do that is fine, no worrys you guys have put the money time and effort in and fairplay to you

Cry.....
Im really trying to figure out if some of you guys are mentally challenged or just plain ignorant?
How have we cried? Then your own 'special ally' even corrected you and said 3 ppl, lets not glorify this to much lol.

Also the only people that are moaning is yourselfs about getting stuff changed and now there is a tdb debate going on?
So maybe look within your own guys and comments on forums before making these silly replys.
Now if you want to do what you do that is fine, no worrys you guys have put the money time and effort in and fairplay to you

Dude not every post needs a life story. I wasnt even on the hunt so I dont know who killed what boss. Just literally read 3 posts from your guild all sulking. An another 2 of you just posted again. Jeez

Dude not every post needs a life story. I wasnt even on the hunt so I dont know who killed what boss. Just literally read 3 posts from your guild all sulking. An another 2 of you just posted again. Jeez

Totally correct.
Im going back into the kitchen to cook my kosher meat

I cant stop laughing -dude you gyes brought OUR name in to it, YOUR gyes keep on thinking they hee-man and feel the need to display their big-dck syndrome but perhaps the clue is in the name -shafted.
But i thank you doh, u made my day ♡ you gyes are the cutest ever

They ll start complaining when weathers shit and we decide to play mir and come to wars instead of enjoying the nice day....

Back