Destroying GG items | The Legend of Mir

Destroying GG items

5starstore

Ive been told by a few people now that they've "dropped" there rev rings or drake necks for a friend to repair them , to only get the "destroy" warning thinking its the same warning as the one you get for dropping teles/recall pieces. So theyve pressed enter twice and then realised that they've deleted said items . Could this message be change to be the same as the tele/recall items pls , ty .

I'm glad I've not fallen victim to that (yet), but I've been told the same thing by people who have had experiences exactly as you describe. Can't think of any reason why anyone would want to destroy an item like that, does sound like a bug, but might be impossible to get the items back unfortunately :(

I would imagine it would be unable to get back unless theres a rewind which wont happen but a replacement rev would be nice to the people that paid for n lost these items.

Don't think anything has changed? There's two warnings that the item will be destroyed and you have to click OK on both of them

yeah but in the middle of doing some lvling or something else u used to ask a mate rep my rev pls , drop it and then just press enter twice without thinking coz why would u want to destroy something worth 300gg?

Don't think anything has changed? There's two warnings that the item will be destroyed and you have to click OK on both of them

It’s defo changed. We used to be able to drop gg items on the floor for people to go repair for us. Now instead of asking if your sure you want to drop the item it now says are you sure you want to drop the item it will be destroyed.

- - - Updated - - -

I literally dropped my rev and drake on the floor a week ago and zade repaired for me. He will confirm this

Back