DesertThrone Brutes | The Legend of Mir

DesertThrone Brutes

5starstore

Noticed now that the brutes dont drop at all in the KR , and the blue/red brutes no longer give build points ? Not sure if intended or not but would be nice if @scorpian can confirm

Is there any chance this can get revised as ive now done over 20 nagalords on both magicfind and drop rate pots and had 1 white 158 helm to show for it... Atleast if the lord doesnt drop i have a chance of getting something from the brutes

BUMP -- any way this can get relooked at ? done way to many now with 200% magic find 180% drop rate and still maybe if im lucky im getting a white item and a poison recov stone... lol atleast with the super/champ brutes you had a better chance of getting a drop from a boss with this long of a RS timer

bump -- any way this can get relooked at ? Done way to many now with 200% magic find 180% drop rate and still maybe if im lucky im getting a white item and a poison recov stone... Lol atleast with the super/champ brutes you had a better chance of getting a drop from a boss with this long of a rs timer

bump ^_^

yeah , killing it as much as i have with the soft cap perk + drop rate + magic find potions on i feel like its really low. Having the super / champion brutes drop in the KR atleast gives the drops a boost as NL doesnt drop nearly as much as he used to.

Bump can I solo it please....? :D , the champion NL’s and Blue’s I think a normal bile demon drops better

Back