Darkgem/FireGEm Chips | The Legend of Mir

Darkgem/FireGEm Chips

Wellypsw

Is it time to increase the drop rates on these (or extend the time to disintegration) ?

As a casual solo player I see very few of these drop. Even with donations of chips from a few regular players it seems impossible to make them before disintegrate occurs. The quest is a great idea but with recent expansions of the game the chips are very scarce.

Thanks
Inigir

I find even the made versions can disappear from the market for up to a week, makes slotting things up a real pain. This never seemed to be an issue when we had all the extra covid players playing so perhaps an increase in the drop rate to accommodate that would be nice.

While I do sympathise strongly, it's an endgame quest, if a casual player is able to complete it, what motivation is there left for anyone who plays more than casually?

While I do sympathise strongly, it's an endgame quest, if a casual player is able to complete it, what motivation is there left for anyone who plays more than casually?

All I'm asking is for a reasonable chance to complete it, as it s now I have been on it for 2 weeks and going backwards as parts disintegrate. I don't mind that it would take a while to complete, if steady progress could be made whereas 'endgame' players could probably do it in a few days. Did it take yourself long to do 2 upgrades?

Maybe I should guild for a few days and leech it from members.

i found it incredibly hard to get these gems , specially as a tao where kill speed is 10x slower than wizzies and warriors, luckily had a guild full of people helping.

All I'm asking is for a reasonable chance to complete it, as it s now I have been on it for 2 weeks and going backwards as parts disintegrate. I don't mind that it would take a while to complete, if steady progress could be made whereas 'endgame' players could probably do it in a few days. Did it take yourself long to do 2 upgrades?

Maybe I should guild for a few days and leech it from members.

I only did 1st upgrade, found about 1 or 2 gems per day myself as I was only hunting them for an hour or so at a time, got a few handouts, bought most of them from AH

I only did 1st upgrade, found about 1 or 2 gems per day myself as I was only hunting them for an hour or so at a time, got a few handouts, bought most of them from AH

I must have really bad luck, I would love one or 2 in an hours hunt, I average roughly 1 in 3-4 hours ( 3 to 4 x 1 hour hunts)

They dont seem to be on AH as much anymore. I’ve had a stab at it a couple of times and never been able to supplement my collection with the AH enough to complete

Is it time to increase the drop rates on these (or extend the time to disintegration) ?

As a casual solo player I see very few of these drop. Even with donations of chips from a few regular players it seems impossible to make them before disintegrate occurs. The quest is a great idea but with recent expansions of the game the chips are very scarce.

Thanks
Inigir

Feel free to join The Legends if you feel like you need a guild to help you with this. We have quite a few casual solo players that don't even talk much tbh. They contribute to guild by donating gold, gaining guild points etc. It's a fairly laid back guild.

We have helped a fair few players get enough chips.

I'd love to use the runes in making a resist kit but the runes expire way too fast especially the smaller ones, so now I just don't bother. Had way too many vanish at m/l for it to be worth it, especially for the casual player.

Thanks
Inigir

I’ve managed to do both upgrades.... twice.
Hardest quest I’ve ever found on Mir. Both times I did it was during double drops or double super events. Buying all the ones for sale and having friends helping. Even then it is a MAMMOTH task. You need 108 dark chips and 108 fire chips to do the double upgrade. The thought of doing it again hurts my head. The best chances u have are to clear thunder pass and lava caverns over and over. Them rooms have double rs rate of supers and champs. Use finding elixirs too.

I'm guessing you've completed it then, hence your stance.

Actually I haven't, and quite frankly I am getting quite tired of this campaign of harassment against me. I come to the forum to discuss things, share useful ideas and help people, and half of my posts get replied to by immortals members who's singular goal seems to be to cause negative emotions in others. Go find another hobby.

Actually I haven't, and quite frankly I am getting quite tired of this campaign of harassment against me. I come to the forum to discuss things, share useful ideas and help people, and half of my posts get replied to by immortals members who's singular goal seems to be to cause negative emotions in others. Go find another hobby.

I DoN't ReCaLl Me SayInG i Am In ImOrTaLs.

And here we see yet another forum thread brought down to petty childish bickering.

I'm in agreement with Zade, I don't normally get involved in politics as I don't much care for it. But have noticed an influx of sudden unnecessary taunting and picking at Zade for merely having an opinion on the forums - we all have our own opinion on things which is fair enough. But lately I'm seeing some great discussions on initially very useful threads which then seem to descend into slagging matches with Zade's name in the middle of it always in some ridiculous petty taunt which erupts in more useless comments. Do us a favour and give the guy a break - I'll be honest, we love reading through discussion threads like this, but I tend make it as far as the slagging matches then switch off.

Obviously, this doesn't just apply to Zade alone, for other players as well and works both ways.

On topic however, carry on with the discussions. :encouragement:

Back