Cya | The Legend of Mir

Cya

deanouk23

Just like to thank everyone for the Fun over the years.

I wish everyone! Friend and foe, well.

Sadly don't enjoy the game these days and have deleted it, removed my self from all mir related groups and will no longer be logging on.

Good luck.

Sadly don't enjoy the game these days and have deleted it, removed my self from all mir related groups and will no longer be logging on.

Good luck.

:(

Even though you are on the other side of the big fight, it's a sad day to see someone with integrity leave the game. Come back and say hi one day! All the best with family etc.

Good luck.

Ya, even of you are imms scum this is a sad day :((

Lol see u in 3 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

U wanna open ur mouth wider mate ? LOOOOOOOOOL what a faggot.

What comment is that ? How imature are you.. Sad to see this kind of imature stuff in a small community. Grow up Rage. I thout you was an adult..

U wanna open ur mouth wider mate ? LOOOOOOOOOL what a faggot.

Since I started this game I've spent more time on the same side as Dean than I have on the opposite side. Yes we are in enemy guilds now but I still have a respect for his integrity and ability. A concept that will always evade your little mind. Feel free to prove my point by coming up with yet another baseless insult that would belong better in a primary school playground.

All the best Dean, stay safe. Thanks for everything you've done in game and on the forum. Hope to see you around again in the not so distant future. My regards to the family.

All the best nerd, enjoyed chatting tactics with you on occasion, youll be missed.

Back