Ctrl+Esc | The Legend of Mir

Ctrl+Esc

Desi90

Newby
Not actually noticed this before . But just purchased a new gaming laptop however the ESC button is ridiculously close the the F1 button so if I press Ctrl+Esc together it tabs me out of game . Which is annoying as when I go to use CTRL and F1 to cast a skill, there’s a possibility to accidentally tab out of game(which when hunting etc can be a pain) . I have swapped My skills about to avoid this from happening . Just wandering if anyone else has had this issue? Seems windows 10 uses that key combination as a windows shortcut . And if there is anyway around this ? Or even a command in game that can avoid you being tabbed out by this shortcut ?

I don't think you can disable that Windows command without software. When I get a new laptop I always make sure there's a slight break between F4/5 and F8/9 so I can find them without looking!

I don't think you can disable that Windows command without software. When I get a new laptop I always make sure there's a slight break between F4/5 and F8/9 so I can find them without looking!

The keyboard on this is a lot bigger . So my hands have still not adjusted . I’m all over the place . The Esc is probably exactly where the F1 used to be in the old one . The F10/11/12 are a lot further along than I’m used to . So if anyone sees me in town TUing npcs then you’ll know it’s me ...I’m sure I’ll adjust to it soon . 😊

Back