Crystal cave drops | The Legend of Mir

Crystal cave drops

Darkstyle12

Hi I’ve noticed the drops in crystal are pretty dismal. Don’t get me wrong stuff drops but not very often.
-frost giant. These sub bosses I’ve not seen drop a single item
-brutes not seen these drop either
-svaltus knight only drops frost guards
-svaltus troll king. Takes a decent grp a good while to collect the orbs and kill it. Most of the time it don’t even drop a uni item.

Perhaps it was accidentally over nerfed

Hi I’ve noticed the drops in crystal are pretty dismal. Don’t get me wrong stuff drops but not very often.
-frost giant. These sub bosses I’ve not seen drop a single item
-brutes not seen these drop either
-svaltus knight only drops frost guards
-svaltus troll king. Takes a decent grp a good while to collect the orbs and kill it. Most of the time it don’t even drop a uni item.

Perhaps it was accidentally over nerfed

It's the soft cap curse, ever since I got 165 my drop rate has dropped significantly. Drop rate buffs my ass! Think it's gone to - 30% not +30%

It's the soft cap curse, ever since I got 165 my drop rate has dropped significantly. Drop rate buffs my ass! Think it's gone to - 30% not +30%

Haha I think this is true as sub 165 you were always getting items yet I rattied 165 to 166 running all pots hoping to get frostbite and all I managed to get during that 4bil of lvlin was 2 items n 1 was a fucking amulet lol

he did
There's various benefits afforded to players hunting in areas appropriate to their level. There's nothing specifically taken away, although base gold gained from monsters is proportional to exp gained. This all helps encourage new players to work through dungeons and experience the whole game rather than jump to high level regions and skip everything

yeah i seen that reply but it still doesnt make sense for crystal surely? as subs/bosses and even mobs in crystal cave "should" still fall into the level range of capped players 165+ yet as Dark said drops are few and far between spent several levels in crystal and got nothing but pots and flowers?

also if that is the case might need to be looked into when it comes to bosses? no point getting cap and boss hunting if all drops are nerfed coz your too high ? lol

This says that gold and exp are appropriated to your lvl. Are items and uni item drops and books appropriated you your lvl???
So at lvl 140 in mountain you could make 10mill gold per hour let’s say and lvl 160 you get 50k. Does this same thing happen when we lvl past the lvl of crystal mobs??? Makes bosses pointless because they’re all lower lvl than us

This says that gold and exp are appropriated to your lvl. Are items and uni item drops and books appropriated you your lvl???
So at lvl 140 in mountain you could make 10mill gold per hour let’s say and lvl 160 you get 50k. Does this same thing happen when we lvl past the lvl of crystal mobs??? Makes bosses pointless because they’re all lower lvl than us

I went to hidden lands (level 45 bosses) and got the same drops (level 40 items) on all my chars, 165, 144, 134, 94

So it seems pretty clear to me the level thing only applies to gold and exp, not drops

- - - Updated - - -

Given that the bosses are only 45, you could argue that a level 45 char would maybe get better drops?

If that was the case, then I should stop killing naga champ (level 130 boss) I've been killing that since I was 130 and I've not noticed any change in drops

Drops are seriously lacking.
Supers Champions nothing drops only very rare does a normal mob drop an item and this is not because I am over level 160..... long way to go.
We used to get loads of gems now they are so rare..... why?
Levelling is even more boring when you come back day after day with not one item to show for hours and hours of killing mobs.

I went to hidden lands (level 45 bosses) and got the same drops (level 40 items) on all my chars, 165, 144, 134, 94

So it seems pretty clear to me the level thing only applies to gold and exp, not drops

- - - Updated - - -

Given that the bosses are only 45, you could argue that a level 45 char would maybe get better drops?

If that was the case, then I should stop killing naga champ (level 130 boss) I've been killing that since I was 130 and I've not noticed any change in drops

Pick on bosses your own size!! Naga and Loki are the best thing I can kill (with 3 different types of drugs maxed) lucky to get one out of 2 day due to log in times and all the high lvls making the easy kills for gp/ drops

#when a mob is 20 lvls lower than you stop it dropping 😊😊

... jokes ofc

tbh i think crystal is fine for drops, not been there much since 165/6 but been decent the times i have been there lol

edit: the boss is a shit dropper tho lol

Give Frostgiant champ mob drop table and brutes super drop table wont make a big differences. Its just sad to see them not being touched at all most of the time. Especially Frostgiants who is marked as a boss and is as strong as a sub boss.

Those monsters you describe are there to guard the pillars, not to drop items. There's plenty of actual bosses/subs in Crystal Temple which have similar spawns / drops to other regions

Those monsters you describe are there to guard the pillars, not to drop items. There's plenty of actual bosses/subs in Crystal Temple which have similar spawns / drops to other regions

Can you confirm if the main boss has ever dropped a cele/holy crystal item? Been ingame a while now and I’ve only seen 162 items mostly white or grey

Back