Crafting questions | The Legend of Mir

Crafting questions

Dall

Hope you can help, I had a ring drop yesterday that I think may be useful in a couple o f levels time with a bit of work doing to it but wanted to check a few items.

The ring is mythical with the Judgement stat added which I obviously don’t want to lose and want to pump the orbs i have dropped onto it so by the time I can use it, it is ready to go so questions as follows:

1) If I craft the ring and it fails is there a risk the mythical stat may be removed or is that always going to be on it?

2) If I craft the ring do any added stats from orbs get removed if the crafting fails or is it the added items at the bottom of the item that get reset (resistance/defence etc)...

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mythic status ALWAYS stays, no matter what
Socket items ALWAYS stay, no matter what

Everything else is lost when you craft it (orbs + previously crafted stats)

Mythic status ALWAYS stays, no matter what
Socket items ALWAYS stay, no matter what

Everything else is lost when you craft it (orbs + previously crafted stats)

Thank you, exactly what I was after. Next silly question, does having the item socketed affect the chances of a successful craft.

Thank you, exactly what I was after. Next silly question, does having the item socketed affect the chances of a successful craft.

Makes no difference

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's only a silly question if you already know the answer :)

Makes no difference

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's only a silly question if you already know the answer :)

In that case, last question (promise =P)

With crafting each successful craft adds stats to the bottom of the item, holy/fire etc, does each further successful craft add to the existing items or risk changing them, obviously appreciate an unsuccessful craft wipes the lot? Is this how you build up to artefact or is it pot luck with each craft what will be added if that makes sense.

In that case, last question (promise =P)

With crafting each successful craft adds stats to the bottom of the item, holy/fire etc, does each further successful craft add to the existing items or risk changing them, obviously appreciate an unsuccessful craft wipes the lot? Is this how you build up to artefact or is it pot luck with each craft what will be added if that makes sense.

Any stats that have been added by previous crafting are gone when you re-craft, think of it like a fresh roll of the dice.

There's no concept of "building up to artefact", items that are artefact are simply the result of very good materials or very good luck

Back