Could not connect to arcadia | The Legend of Mir

Could not connect to arcadia

the game was working fine last night but now getting could not connect to arcadia, web site says the servers are active any ideas?

Having a similar issue, got logged in fine then immediately disconnected. I can get through the patcher but when I try to select a server, Arcadia or P69, the screen moves to the gates then back to server selection with a cannot connect to arcadia/p69 notice in small red text at the bottom of the screen. I have disabled my anti virus and fire wall, tried the link in IE (loads fine) and followed the steps for virgin media users but had no joy. Any ideas on what could be the cause?

Having a similar issue, got logged in fine then immediately disconnected. I can get through the patcher but when I try to select a server, Arcadia or P69, the screen moves to the gates then back to server selection with a cannot connect to arcadia/p69 notice in small red text at the bottom of the screen. I have disabled my anti virus and fire wall, tried the link in IE (loads fine) and followed the steps for virgin media users but had no joy. Any ideas on what could be the cause?

https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/45756-Server-Down

Back