Could Not connect to Arcadia!!!! | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Could Not connect to Arcadia!!!!

sorroco

So when server behaves like this, does it mean my char disconnects instantly? I was in middle of big big massive Uber LURE and I better not ave fykin died!!

i think you are safe when theres a crash , you will just respawn in town with no hp but all ur items n stuff in bag will be there

There are certain measures put in place that prevent player drops from occurring during disconnections. Like 5Star rightly said, you should just appear in town with a little pool of health but your items intact.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Back