COP movement | The Legend of Mir

COP movement

5starstore

OK Before i get thrashed by wizzies on the left and praised by wars on the right IM JUST MAKING A SUGGESTION.

COP is by far the most powerful wizz skill and it has a cooldown after casting it; movement wise u cant move after casting. Which is gd , but after having a gd amount of time pvping a few wizzies it seems a bit fucked that a wizz can run into you cast COP deal massive damage and just RT/TT Instantly afterwards without having any risk completely eliminating the movement cooldown. Ima get flamed for this but i wanna have cop/rt meta removed tbh lol.

shittest idea ever, basicly any time a wiz use's cop, they would die. As most (not all before the cry's start) wizzies get 1 shot, a delay when they couldn't town tele or random tele would just be abused.

or atleast nullify the damage if u cop/rt likke what happens with DV ? coz if i DV and rt before the whole animation finishes then no damage happens

or at least nullify the damage if u cop/rt like what happens with DV ? Because if i DV and rt before the whole animation finishes then no damage happens

aye that sound's better! Good JOB!!!

Please note, no abuse was issued in-game to reach this conclusion.

Back