Content Roadmap | The Legend of Mir

Content Roadmap

2dark_2teh1

So would it be possible to have some kind of content road map for the future of the game, what new areas we can expect and a rough estimation on when they might be released?

Is there any plans for new content for the summer? I remember seeing a post about a possible Stone Temple dungeon?

Also would it be out of the question for a GM to just tell us the maze route for Ice Temple dungeon so we might actually be able to get a group for it?

So would it be possible to have some kind of content road map for the future of the game, what new areas we can expect and a rough estimation on when they might be released?

Is there any plans for new content for the summer? I remember seeing a post about a possible Stone Temple dungeon?

Also would it be out of the question for a GM to just tell us the maze route for Ice Temple dungeon so we might actually be able to get a group for it?

FELLAS finish ice dungeon ask them or try maze out like they must have done

Mongols know the route apparently ps GM telling us the route will only make things boating imo. Mir is adventure and just got to explore it and note it down.

Regards event not sure >.<

Figure it out? Italians did, I’m sure u can too..

I'm keen to explore and figure out the route. I know it's been completed obviously so it must be possible. I never seem to be able to find a decent group for it

Regards the stone temple thing, that was literally just a suggestion by me and Andy said it was a good idea. There's been nothing to say it's actually going to happen or not.

He did say at the start of the year there would be two updates this year, the first one was Crystal Temple and cap raise and a few other tweaks. The second update will be Temple of Ancients / Loki, and Past Bichon / Evil Mir

No date was announced other than "later in the year"

I'm sure it won't be imminent as there's usually at least a month or two of notice before updates like that. Would be nice to see it before Halloween though, which remember is only 16 weeks away, that time will fly in :)

I'm keen to explore and figure out the route. I know it's been completed obviously so it must be possible. I never seem to be able to find a decent group for it.
Pft I've never been on in time when those hunts we had there started always logged on after am sur3 if we pre plan it would get a good turn out of people though.

Pft I've never been on in time when those hunts we had there started always logged on after am sur3 if we pre plan it would get a good turn out of people though.

Yeah definitely. Need a small and tight group though, no riff raff

Problem is no body is really gonna want to go ice temple when you know the chances are you won't complete it, we have jobs girlfriends babies etc etc why waste time going ice when you can do RDD for the 100th time.

I'm defo up for completely ice temple so let's try get a decent squad together and get it smashed , I'm sure my guilds got to the last room of the maze before , it's just a cunt if 2 trolls are at the door of any of the rooms

Yikes, I will have to get back to you on that. Planning these things is rarely that straightforward

Back