Sunken Temple (max level 120)
Iku's Lair (max level 135)
Naga Valley (max level 140)
Savage Terror Temple (max level 145)
Crypt of the Dark Cult (max level 155)
Isle of the Dead (max level 165)
Desert City
Past Bichon

Sorry to be a clueless one here but so far all I can see with this event is everyone having their mana and health drained over time.

Is there something else happening?

Sorry to be a clueless one here but so far all I can see with this event is everyone having their mana and health drained over time.

Is there something else happening?

See the email newletter, or website, or facebook :)

Zombie holes will only work if they appear over the top of a set of specific coordinates that we chose for the "entrance". Effectively, the chance of a "correct" hole appearing is actually random since the zombie spawn zone forms around the entrance, zombies will spawn randomly within that zone. Keep trying and eventually you'll find one that bites. Respawns are pretty frequent so you shouldn't have much trouble getting inside. :smug:

Bare in mind that, if no one kills the zombies, they won't respawn - thus, no hole.

Zombie holes will only work if they appear over the top of a set of specific coordinates that we chose for the "entrance". Effectively, the chance of a "correct" hole appearing is actually random since the zombie spawn zone forms around the entrance, zombies will spawn randomly within that zone. Keep trying and eventually you'll find one that bites. Respawns are pretty frequent so you shouldn't have much trouble getting inside. :smug:

Bare in mind that, if no one kills the zombies, they won't respawn - thus, no hole.

Ah thanks for the info . I was thinking it was on a timer or something like that . Thanks for clearing that up

Back