Clone | The Legend of Mir

Clone

badgal123p69

hey there i know in one of the really old mir's there was a NPC you can go to and buy yourself a clone for events can this maybe come into this game think it mite be cool haveing other you running about behide you just for events LOL

Well i remember when I played Phoenix server there was a wizz skill . Called Mirroring . Can clone yourself is similar to the Tao summin diva skill . Is there a reason why this was never added into the game GM?

Problem with Mirroring is that it would need completely redoing, if I remember rightly the damage doesn't scale. So even at high level with high MC, the damage isn't near good enough to kill even a BlackMaggot. Not only that, the clone's health was based off the caster's mana pool and it was easy enough for players (or monsters) to target that and very quickly render the wizard borderline useless. The clone itself doesn't inherit stats relative to the caster so it doesn't have much, if any, resistance.

I'm not convinced that Mirroring would be a great spell to revive personally.

I think the clone badgal is referring to is the Hero system, in it's current state it is a very unfinished system that would again need completely rebuilding to make it half useful and efficient.

What about reworking it as a simple decoy... where it doesn't do any damage or take any damage, and just runs off a timer (say it vanishes after 30 seconds), make it run around randomly and "looks like" it's casting spells. Would be a nice way to cause some extra chaos in pvp as people waste their time attacking it thinking it's you :D

What about reworking it as a simple decoy... where it doesn't do any damage or take any damage, and just runs off a timer (say it vanishes after 30 seconds), make it run around randomly and "looks like" it's casting spells. Would be a nice way to cause some extra chaos in pvp as people waste their time attacking it thinking it's you :D

I quite like this idea . Or if it was made to be effective and got stronger as you leveled only make effective against mobs . Can simply just be a decoy tactic for pvp and maybe take the heat of when you have Tao pets chasing you .:p

Last edited:

dope idea lol

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t this how it worked in euro? Rather than a timer it drained mp?

Something like this would be a nice update for wizzes for sure

Back