Class Quests | The Legend of Mir

Class Quests

Deemer

Newby
A suggestion which I feel would be interesting and have little to no damage to either the economy etc. only providing a better experience for new players and keeping the grind more focused and engaging.

Example:

Level 80 - Beginner Warrior Quest
Kill 500 monsters in X
Kill Boss X (might require help from friends/group)

Reward: TDB Book, Class Armour, Class Weapon

Level 100 - Novice Warrior Quest
Kill 500 monsters in X
Kill Boss X
Reward: FireFrenzy,Class Armour, Class Weapon

Level 110 - Skilled Warrior Quest
Kill 500 monsters in X
Kill XYZ
Reward: 5mil, Class Armour

Level 120 - Legendary Warrior Quest
Kill 500 monsters in X
Kill XYZ
Reward: 10mil, Class Weapon

Level 130 - Master Warrior Quest
Kill 500 monsters in X
Kill XYZ
Reward: BattleCharge/SamuraiTraining etc, Class Armour

All examples to give you an understanding of how each question may offer you something you're looking for/need for that class.

An excellent idea in theory, I love quests, I'd probably be tempted to adjust the rewards though

The problem with giving away really good books like that it reduces their value greatly, to almost zero, as nobody will be buying them. Books like these are a big source of income that helps pay for future development of the server.

I'm a massive fan of the upgradeable weapons quests for 156+ and I'm excited to hear about potentially similar quests being added for armours. Would be pretty cool for lower levels to get something similar, so they can get access to some really common and basic weapons and armours but upgrade them into very useful things by doing these kill/collect quests.

Back