Class Balancing | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Class Balancing

was only an ask, wizzy and warrior don't need amulets, but use them to add fire/ice damage.
just system seems a bit like old style car mobile phones great idea just connected via a long cable!
toss up between brace /amulet /poison i'll live with it.
but thanks for reply Andy..
best wishes
TaoLoaf

- - - Updated - - -

Well, to start with I have made Toxic Gas more useful. It got out of date with the power scales.

I will look into the other issues and consider the options

can you adjust poison usage rate,it kills green poison pots! otherwise great update to skill. many thanks so far:)

i would say all is fine with the game it all to do with peoples game speeds or laptops or computers ...... but that just me andy am sure will look into every char and skill and update them or downgrade them like Toxci gas he fixed that the other weeek i say there a few wizzy skills needing fixed but you will all bitch and moan come on andy is doing a great job
:)

People may say computer speed/power is a factor, but it really isn't. Back in the day I ran Mir on a pentium III 166MHz with 16MB of RAM. I currently run it on a spare PC I found lying in a cupboard, fired Windows 7 on it and it runs perfectly and very fast. If your computer is running slow for Mir get rid of all the shite bloatware, you don't need 15 different antivirus programs fighting a LMS style battle to the death and 812 chrome tabs churning away making someone else some bitcoins with javascript lol. Delete the shite and Mir will run fast and you'll be fine :)

Back