Christmas event caves | The Legend of Mir

Christmas event caves

Darkstyle12

I’m not very happy with the lvl entry arrangement. I’m lvl 167 and am gonna be locked to the insane cave(accessible by everyone).
Lvl 160 players get Access to nightmare cave and insane cave.
I want the insane cave to be only lvl 161 or higher.
Otherwise I’m gonna park up my lvl 167 char and farm on a 120 140 and 160 for xmas.

I’m stuck only being able to hunt in a cave that everyone else can also hunt. WHat was the point in lvling if your gonna give everyone access to the high lvl content but restrict us from going into the lower ones.

Either, restrict the insane cave to 161 or higher or make all the caves accessible to all.

Was thinking something similar. At Halloween I was using my warrior mostly cos it could access lower caves and get much more drops.

I guess the idea is that insane cave is too hard for lower levels so they will choose to go to the caves more suited to them and 160+ will have a better share of mobs

I guess we'll see how it plays out

I’m not very happy with the lvl entry arrangement. I’m lvl 167 and am gonna be locked to the insane cave(accessible by everyone).
Otherwise I’m gonna park up my lvl 167 char and farm on a 120 140 and 160 for xmas.

I’m stuck only being able to hunt in a cave that everyone else can also hunt. WHat was the point in lvling if your gonna give everyone access to the high lvl content but restrict us from going into the lower ones.

Either, restrict the insane cave to 161 or higher or make all the caves accessible to all.

How about he makes a cave only for you? So you can reach lvl 170???

You have 0 skills in playing only lvln 24/7 maybe you should learn how the game works. Don’t even bother responding back hehe

Or here's a random thought.... early morning so might make no sense sorry :)

Open all to all levels, but to access each cave you need have an achievement for killing the main boss in the previous cave, as a sort of progression flow. This would technically mean anyone can access any cave, but low levels probably won't survive the KR so won't be able to get to the caves where you want to hunt and those who put the effort in to kill the lower bosses to progress will be able to enjoy the hardest caves

Probably got a lot of flaws, I've not had my coffee yet, but I think it has a good basis with some improvements

I think In Halloween event cos the top cave was 140 it meant a lot of people had no choice but to hunt there. Having a 140-159 one will definitely even out where people hunt a lot more so make it naturally less busy

I think In Halloween event cos the top cave was 140 it meant a lot of people had no choice but to hunt there. Having a 140-159 one will definitely even out where people hunt a lot more so make it naturally less busy

I think what he means is that you'll still get 150 140 130 and lower going to insane cave and getting in the way. If it's hard enough to stop them then it will be a challenge even for 160+ so for those of us with 160+ chars it will probably be better for us to just play on our noob chars and loot the lower caves

If that does turn out to be the case Darkstyle don't worry you go on your tao with my warrior and we smash the nightmare cave :)

You have 0 skills in playing only lvln 24/7 maybe you should learn how the game works. Don’t even bother responding back hehe

Ur so funny u literally make my day with ur comments

I don’t even know who u are ��

Last edited:

Loads players are 161+.....
I could say the same about 5star/creemy...

We know how the game works.....

Loads players are 161+.....
I could say the same about 5star/creemy...

We know how the game works.....

I know that you know how to play ibzz!! Ps how could you say same about 5tar/creem these c7nts been playing for years :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ur so funny u literally make my day with ur comments

I don’t even know who u are ��
Glad I making you laugh :) ps am nobody just a noob who been playing MIR for ever and still lvl 145 >.<

Big problem was atleast for me the 120+ cave gave ok exp and the mobs where easy enough at lvl 120, but the highest cave the mobs had much nicer exp, and were not actually that much harder to kill.

You are one of my favourite players Creemy. You always fight back. Even when you are outnumbered! But please- stop hit me! I am noob

I quite agree with the idea of the caves being more spread out and to not have the highest cave allowing all in.

How the event mobs were across other maps and caves was an excellent idea in the Halloween event. This could be extended to all maps.
Certain maps have no mobs for example Ayarin Province. These could have event mobs of high level in and then any player can experience them.

I have tried by the Rankings Board to create levels for caves but could not get a numbers for the first 3 caves as the Board only goes from level 130.
0-110=?
111- 124 -?
125-134 = 118+
135-144 = 172
145-154 = 156
155-top = 92

One change I would really like to request is that we do NOT have SEVERE snow storms in the event as it is very troubling to the eyes.
The few flakes at the start are not too bad but the madness on the day..... very uncomfortable.
You might not want to be encouraging people to play on the actual day but many people do not even celebrate this particular festivity.

this is xmas event, not bootcamp. Snowbrook Grotto is fun and great event. Don't ruin it for everyone.

Regarding Event Caves .

It a problem for hig lvl that them only can us the for all lvl Cave so migt ad inn a exstra Cave whit + 140/150 to enter as Caves for rest noobs can enter but is lockt after u past a max lvl .Her u can to let some of the rar lvl 160 items drop and migt let some off skill boks to for hig lvls drop + New items that not have uber state but can be ust to salvag to us on celetick items ,but cude have stat that can be ust by the classes as us full some migt have singel class stat that going ower stat of celstik items but be lvl170 to us.
regarding New hunting earya migt re open Woods in ww but only tru npc to enter and make the Woods whit moobs 150+ and inn Caves moobs 160 upp to 200 for normals mobs and migt create New items to to drop in this erya tat gos from 165 and upp that can be salavag so pll can get ess design to us on celstik items

Regarding Event Caves .

It a problem for hig lvl that them only can us the for all lvl Cave so migt ad inn a exstra Cave whit + 140/150 to enter as Caves for rest noobs can enter but is lockt after u past a max lvl .Her u can to let some of the rar lvl 160 items drop and migt let some off skill boks to for hig lvls drop + New items that not have uber state but can be ust to salvag to us on celetick items ,but cude have stat that can be ust by the classes as us full some migt have singel class stat that going ower stat of celstik items but be lvl170 to us.
regarding New hunting earya migt re open Woods in ww but only tru npc to enter and make the Woods whit moobs 150+ and inn Caves moobs 160 upp to 200 for normals mobs and migt create New items to to drop in this erya tat gos from 165 and upp that can be salavag so pll can get ess design to us on celstik items

moobs

hehehe

If mob stats r right then none of this will be an issue.....

Also secretly holding out that the event will not be all about event caves! Hitting Xmas trees is underrated hoping for a present that has a chance to be a game changer for a noob!

If mob stats r right then none of this will be an issue.....

Also secretly holding out that the event will not be all about event caves! Hitting Xmas trees is underrated hoping for a present that has a chance to be a game changer for a noob!

Yeah :) It's nice to have a bit of variety!

Yeah :) It's nice to have a bit of variety!

Santa Lord!

Spawns once every3 days of event! Needs half the sever to kill it =p just drops 20 pure orbs and a crazy amount of exp ( not about the drop but more about getting people together and having fun)

Back