Character suspended for 1 day | The Legend of Mir

Character suspended for 1 day

gyphorz

Newby
Started -playing a few days ago, was leveling and then i got logged out to say i was suspended for 1 day.
Is there a reason huh? what gives

character name - gandalfthepig

Last edited:
Started -playing a few days ago, was leveling and then i got logged out to say i was suspended for 1 day.

With a name like that I am not surprised lol

There is a 'contact us' link at the bottom of this page, I copy it here for your convenience [Contact Us]

If you fill out the form there and make sure you use the same email as your account is registered with, then your message will go directly to the GMs inbox, and you will likely get a more personalised reply. It's very rare that GMs will comment on matters of suspension on the public forum

It is very rare but sometimes this seems to happen for no real reason. Possibly something wrong with your system timers (it happens more often for mac players where system timers are not maintained properly by the VM). If you were doing anything in particular when it happened then that could be the cause, you could test it out on another player and see that it doesn't happen again

It is very rare but sometimes this seems to happen for no real reason. Possibly something wrong with your system timers (it happens more often for mac players where system timers are not maintained properly by the VM). If you were doing anything in particular when it happened then that could be the cause, you could test it out on another player and see that it doesn't happen again

Thank you for the response, will update my details as per mentioned above.

Regarding stopping this from occurring in the future, do you have any advise?

e.g. my current setup is mac os -> virtual box -> windows 10 fresh install + mir.

The time is setup correctly and have also made all the relative updates. not sure if you came across a fix / prevention?

Thanks again!

--- it also seems that my character is still blocked ... =/ i can log into any other character just not my main

Last edited:
Thank you.

I have checked out using wine application however, it is currently not supported for the latest version of catalina. Spent a few hours and gave up.
My other option was to use a VM machine in microsoft azure, but that seems to be laggy not best.

My character is still banned .. and seems I am able to replicate it.
For future : if anyone is a wizard, and has pets and is using VirtualBox on mac , you will be banned after a few pet kills.

E.g. my character (wizard) is in dungeon with pets tammed, i log in, a few seconds later banned
if i log into a warrior , no issues.

Last edited:
For future : if anyone is a wizard, and has pets and is using VirtualBox on mac , you will be banned after a few pet kills.
I think that's a bit unfair saying that as if it happens to everyone, when it clearly doesn't.

Personally I'd rather have a small handful of false positives that turn out to require some trial and error to get right, than risk allowing a cheater free reign

Back