Character info | The Legend of Mir

Character info

Hi folks

I have not played for a long long time due to being busy and not having time but going to be playing again soon my question is will my original character I was using before (oath) still be there when I log back in or is it a case of having to start a fresh? Don't mind starting from scratch just wasn't sure how it works as its been a while..

Stay safe,stay home, protect the NHS:encouragement:

Hi folks

I have not played for a long long time due to being busy and not having time but going to be playing again soon my question is will my original character I was using before (oath) still be there when I log back in or is it a case of having to start a fresh? Don't mind starting from scratch just wasn't sure how it works as its been a while..

Stay safe,stay home, protect the NHS:encouragement:

Welcome back!

Characters are never deleted for inactivity, so if you can get into your old account then you will be able to play your old character

Welcome back!

Characters are never deleted for inactivity, so if you can get into your old account then you will be able to play your old character

Untrue

Scorp recently sent out a email to all accounts which have been inactive as he will be deleting them to free up characters name and general maintenance on the accounts

I suggest you logon soon

Back