Change to ship challenge | The Legend of Mir

Change to ship challenge

Alsiral

Contributor
Just a thought. KR is locked until all mobs and slim King is killed. Stop people jumping the chests. Just a thought.

Just a thought. KR is locked until all mobs and slim King is killed. Stop people jumping the chests. Just a thought.

Agree with that 100%. It’s not fair for other players to kill all mobs and then guys like me with Tele ring just goes to treasure room and lootz. Now am not a c7nt but the system allows me to do that and I shall take advantage of it.

I will change it if more people wish for the change

I agree.
At this moment i dont even bother to join in on this hunts couse someone ells tele take all the goodies anyway. Would be awesome if chest dont spawn untill all grp are inside KR but i understand that wont prob possible.

I'd be in support of this. The current system just rewards those who are greedy and really doesn't fit with the idea of rewards going to those who deserve it

I will change it if more people wish for the change

I'd def be up for a change. The whole challenge is a bit disappointing these days but I don't know if that's because of the people going, the amount of wizzies going just for pets, the chest room or everything combined.

Could throw in a scripted timer. On killing the final monster, a scripted timer spawns the treasure after say 30 seconds. Giving folks time to assemble and whatnot.

Could throw in a scripted timer. On killing the final monster, a scripted timer spawns the treasure after say 30 seconds. Giving folks time to assemble and whatnot.

We need another "Thanks" button but with "Love it"

30 secs after slime king dies maybe? And turn off tele ring on last floor

I just looked and it was already configured to only unlock the doors when *most* monsters have been cleared.

Are you telling me that this isn't working?

I just looked and it was already configured to only unlock the doors when *most* monsters have been cleared.

Are you telling me that this isn't working?

Typically what happens is there will be a group working their way through the map killing all the mobs, and a handful of people will tele ring straight to the treasure room door and wait for it to unlock, which tends to be before the group that's been fighting through has finished with the boss then when the group that's put all the effort in reaches treasure room it's already empty. What we're suggesting is that the room stays locked (or Warda's idea that it opens but chests don't spawn) until at least 30 seconds after boss is dead, allowing the group that's worked for it to have a chance to get their reward

Typically what happens is there will be a group working their way through the map killing all the mobs, and a handful of people will tele ring straight to the treasure room door and wait for it to unlock, which tends to be before the group that's been fighting through has finished with the boss then when the group that's put all the effort in reaches treasure room it's already empty. What we're suggesting is that the room stays locked (or Warda's idea that it opens but chests don't spawn) until at least 30 seconds after boss is dead, allowing the group that's worked for it to have a chance to get their reward

Maybe remove chest room and make chest spawn randomly on last floor 30 sec after boss ded

make it so you can access the first 2 floors anytime - the challenge it requires stays the same with regular boss spawning in first floor, where it needs a team who needs to spend gamepoints to access..

Back