Champion bosses | The Legend of Mir

Champion bosses

azze

Kinda a joke now, I know subs drop etc shits rare, but fuck me, a champion crystal sub spawned tonight was a pk over it. Dropped a fucking 162 belt and some slow+1 stone, kinda sad tbh something so hard and solid not rewarding at all

Atleast add more Uni salvage items to the pool to make it worth something, not asking for a cele wep, just to see a better QOL drop....

Kinda a joke now, I know subs drop etc shits rare, but fuck me, a champion crystal sub spawned tonight was a pk over it. Dropped a fucking 162 belt and some slow+1 stone, kinda sad tbh something so hard and solid not rewarding at all

Atleast add more Uni salvage items to the pool to make it worth something, not asking for a cele wep, just to see a better QOL drop....

Yea agree was fun but the scum hurts and drop should be worth it.
Then again as magic mentioned they do drop just not all times >.<

That's the way it is, killed 1 before dropped crap too. =P

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I got lord of the dead solo, nothing at all, literally bene and grinding oil, did I cry? No. I moved on. Just saying

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I got lord of the dead solo, nothing at all, literally bene and grinding oil, did I cry? No. I moved on. Just saying

I killed a blue troll sub a few days go, all I got was frostbite, did income on here and moan... Nope, just carried on. Felt a little hard done too but I just kept it to myself

Before that champ lastnight we got a super version of it and it dropped a grinding oil n 1 pot lol , fuckers are solid aswell.

Was good fun lastnight glad it dropped shit since we didn't get it aha

Yet again u guys read something else, I’m not asking for rares like “no cele I spam forums”, there should be a difference though between the Normal Super Champions, like let’s say a normal boss drops a Goil bene ye that’s okay fair enough, a blue and red have low chances of spawning, and when solid drops 0 most times, I’ve killed many red bile demons had nothing and blue’s, even red STL’s, what I’m saying is it should atleasy have a guarenteeed to drop 1 uni item or 2, not asking for fucking 10 Pa’s a Cele set tele ring
From 2 bosses...

Just make it more QOL...

Back