Champion bosses | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Champion bosses

azze

Kinda a joke now, I know subs drop etc shits rare, but fuck me, a champion crystal sub spawned tonight was a pk over it. Dropped a fucking 162 belt and some slow+1 stone, kinda sad tbh something so hard and solid not rewarding at all

Atleast add more Uni salvage items to the pool to make it worth something, not asking for a cele wep, just to see a better QOL drop....

Kinda a joke now, I know subs drop etc shits rare, but fuck me, a champion crystal sub spawned tonight was a pk over it. Dropped a fucking 162 belt and some slow+1 stone, kinda sad tbh something so hard and solid not rewarding at all

Atleast add more Uni salvage items to the pool to make it worth something, not asking for a cele wep, just to see a better QOL drop....

Yea agree was fun but the scum hurts and drop should be worth it.
Then again as magic mentioned they do drop just not all times >.<

That's the way it is, killed 1 before dropped crap too. =P

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I got lord of the dead solo, nothing at all, literally bene and grinding oil, did I cry? No. I moved on. Just saying

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I got lord of the dead solo, nothing at all, literally bene and grinding oil, did I cry? No. I moved on. Just saying

I killed a blue troll sub a few days go, all I got was frostbite, did income on here and moan... Nope, just carried on. Felt a little hard done too but I just kept it to myself

Before that champ lastnight we got a super version of it and it dropped a grinding oil n 1 pot lol , fuckers are solid aswell.

Was good fun lastnight glad it dropped shit since we didn't get it aha

Yet again u guys read something else, I’m not asking for rares like “no cele I spam forums”, there should be a difference though between the Normal Super Champions, like let’s say a normal boss drops a Goil bene ye that’s okay fair enough, a blue and red have low chances of spawning, and when solid drops 0 most times, I’ve killed many red bile demons had nothing and blue’s, even red STL’s, what I’m saying is it should atleasy have a guarenteeed to drop 1 uni item or 2, not asking for fucking 10 Pa’s a Cele set tele ring
From 2 bosses...

Just make it more QOL...

Back