Challenges are wrong time for ME!! | The Legend of Mir

Challenges are wrong time for ME!!

Kingkongen

Hello GM.

All of the fun challenges are wrong time for me. Swedish time. +1 hour from UK.
Why? Couse i full time work and have family life i cant be on untill about 19 UK time (20.00 Swedish time)

For example, i have never and cant be part of Last man standing couse it are wrong time. Next challenge please put it abit later on evenings.

Another suggestion - make a kingkongen challenge just for me :eagerness:

Hello GM.

All of the fun challenges are wrong time for me. Swedish time. +1 hour from UK.
Why? Couse i full time work and have family life i cant be on untill about 19 UK time (20.00 Swedish time)

For example, i have never and cant be part of Last man standing couse it are wrong time. Next challenge please put it abit later on evenings.

Another suggestion - make a kingkongen challenge just for me :eagerness:

Every day you and me can 1v1 in pvp area we will call it kingkongen challenge :p <3

Not that it effects me , maybe put a new challenge at a really random time. It’s the same for mini events, they are always placed over weekends (as that works best for most) however what about people that work every weekend?

Sorry Kong! Trying to stop them clashing with wars etc

Last man standing last 10mins max lol... im sure it wont affect the war much other than every body buying steroid pots for a chance, but fair enough.. Also wondering if your gonna give me back that lastman standing prize that dissapeared from my bag literally atleast a day before it was suppose to expire. so sad about that lol.. there is a reason why i kept it for 6days

Back