Celestial Weapons | The Legend of Mir

Celestial Weapons

JnavI

Seeing that there's new introduction to the 165 weaps and has a basic stats of +% cold stats, could i suggest that celestial weap that is suppose to be far superior, to be added stats like 4-5% elemental damage, currently these 165 weaps put celestial weaps to shame, a thought, GM? thanks...

Yeah I agree

celestial staff
mc 160-172
elemental damage 2%

cold zeus staff
mc 150-170
ice damage 5%

I have a coldzeus I'm doing up, and I'd love to have a cele just for the looks, but it's not worth paying significant price for such a small improvement over the 165 one

Other parts of the celestial kit have really significant improvement over level 165 items which make it special, only exception seems to be the staff

- - - Updated - - -

Just realised after posting this, that I've made assumptions about other cele weapons, I don't actually know what the situation is with the warrior and taoist versions, maybe they have the same problem.

But yeah, making cele weaps have like 4% or 5% elemental damage would be a nice incentive to them over the 165 versions

I'd agree but Cele Hiogi seems to be rarer than rocking horse shit so cant even look at one to compare. I think 5% ele is a bit OTT maybe just buff up the sc/dc/mc of them?

yeah u know what i mean, like its so superrrrrrrrrr rare and then this event come and there's this new weap dropping like its on promotion then the stats are so close but with added attributes i mean like wtf

Isn't cele wepso lvl 160 ? Mabey he has done it like this as a reward for ppl who are lvl 165+ in noob Weps because they ain't rich enough to buy cele items but have put the hard work n effort in to lvls to waer high bracketed items

Just a though

PS I was also pissed when I see how gd the Mc was on 165 well as I had just finished fully socketing my new wand lol

Well then if that's the case the stats shouldn't be too close, for example:

1) coldzuesslayer norm DC252 , add max DC +12 with orbs u get DC264 + (with +5% cold dmg)

2) celestslayer norm DC256, add max +12 DC with orbs u get DC268 + (elemental dmg 2%) meh

There's 4 DC in difference only and elemental 2% that's very low power for a super rare. So recently we noticed Celest armors got an upgrade which is a good start, maybe next do some improvement on celestial weapons, Andy/Warda.

Thank you.

I think HolyCrystalSlayer has a base 2% elemental anyway doesnt it?
So going off that you'd expect it to have more elemental damage than the previous universal tier over 10 lvls behind it. Surely it needs buffing

HC Slayer lvl 148, Celestial Slayer 160, thats 12 levels apart. And i remembered Warda saying Celestial isn't part of the Crystal family so i think a buff up for celestial weap should be in order soon =P. Also i mentioned above Andy started buffing armor's for celestial 160's that has added HP/MP regen. I think he has added + stats to it twice now. But none for CrystalArmors/HolyCrystalArmors.

source: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/th...mour-vs-HolyCrystalArmour?highlight=celestial

Cold weapons was a Christmas only addition, they will soon dwindle. They are 5 levels higher and no longer drop, so kinda don't see the problem? Other than they look shit and need a new skin.

Im happy the way things are, but i would want completly opposite make cold weapons better then they are by giving them some extra deffence ability such as cold resist like a permament ice helm) or extra magic avoid or physical deffence, also the skin of them could be frosty looks like its covered in ice or something... and the celest weapons are gd the way they already are... they are lower lvl so easier to craft them to make better plus the cold weapons have to be gd as they no longer drop no more or only drop at xmas event which should be worth while getting otherwise they be useless... for example the xmas pets people hunt them because they are special...

Im happy the way things are, but i would want completly opposite make cold weapons better then they are by giving them some extra deffence ability such as cold resist like a permament ice helm) or extra magic avoid or physical deffence, also the skin of them could be frosty looks like its covered in ice or something... and the celest weapons are gd the way they already are... they are lower lvl so easier to craft them to make better plus the cold weapons have to be gd as they no longer drop no more or only drop at xmas event which should be worth while getting otherwise they be useless... for example the xmas pets people hunt them because they are special...

I would tend to disagree with you. Just because celestial is lower level doesn't mean it should be lower stats. It's a special set, it is much rarer and is meant to be better.

Grand level 120 is better than normal 130 kit
Crystal level 132 is better than normal 140 kit
HolyCrystal level 142 is better than normal 150 kit
Celestial level 160 should be better than normal 165 kit, but currently barely is any better

165 kit was very easy to find in christmas event, and I expect will be really common in new PB update, everyone's stores will be fully of them and they will be mostly salvaged to be used to craft celestial items. For example in only 1 week of xmas event there was at least 10 level 165 weapons found, maybe more, if there's a similar drop rate in new maps after the update then within a month there will be more weapons than people to use them so they will be worth nothing other than to salvage. If their stats are just as good as celestial, then celestial also loses it's value which would be a real shame.

Dear GM,

I don't know what you changed on celestial weapon. I don't see any improvements, it is down grade on look wise.

Celestial Hiogi, you change it to look just like Tyrael Hiogi, is that the intend? before reboot celestial hiogi was unique looking, now looks like regular hiogi.
elemental damage didn't get change, same as HC weapon still.
SC - lower end of SC increase by 4. Higher end of SC did not changed. I have added 11 orbs and higher end of SC 160 to 171. after reboot still 171.
You added ignore target defense 1.5%.

Nothing special about celestial hiogi, i might as well go back to Holy Crystal. :-(

- - - Updated - - -

Dear GM,

I don't know what you changed on celestial weapon. I don't see any improvements, it is down grade on look wise.

Celestial Hiogi, you change it to look just like Tyrael Hiogi, is that the intend? before reboot celestial hiogi was unique looking, now looks like regular hiogi.
elemental damage didn't get change, same as HC weapon still.
SC - lower end of SC increase by 4. Higher end of SC did not changed. I have added 11 orbs and higher end of SC 160 to 171. after reboot still 171.
You added ignore target defense 5%.

Nothing special about celestial hiogi, i might as well go back to Holy Crystal. :-(

- - - Updated - - -

correction: ignore target defense 5%. i was shocked with celes hiogi skin, can't see stats straight anymore.

Please review and dont be rushed to do changes, but change it at least 1x without any flaws. We’re requesting a re-do on stats and looks. Tqvm.

Back