Celestial Items | The Legend of Mir

Celestial Items

Hello Andy,
I just want let you know something about the new celestial set (final items), at the moment they must be the most powerfull items in game but they are not. Holy Crystal and Crystal are still better and there is a difference of 18 LVLS!!! We can't upgrade Celestial items, that's ok cos they are 160, like holy crystal in old times they was impossible to upgrade cos they was final items and that's correct, but i think you must add to them elemental protections or elemental damage (your choose) like crystals, or best we can do with them it's salvage ><
Take a look into it TY!

They are salvage items to make nicer holycrystal items noob...

- - - Updated - - -

also please dont add any shttty taoist stones or runes on your celestial items plz... cause that sht is going to be mine son

yes big noob taoist of mir... ur like emrys wanna be.. just dont add sht taoist items to ur items ok... only add elemental and hp stones.. or fire. tnx

Ye Gideon ofc that's why you tt everytime you see me? Gettin kick ass all the time from the noob tao and from all my guild members ;) GG you just big mouth like everyone know.

I told you not to put any shtty taoist stones on that armour!! and what do you do?? u fucking go do exactly what i told you not to doo.. very bad. flipping waste of armour... ur not even worth killing anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you were smart enough.. you would have listened to me and added the stones i asked you... atleast that way you could have used the armour on other classes or even better when its time to sell you could have.. and obviously i could have used it tooo if u drop it to me.. which you eventually will... and dont worry you keep thinking ur better than me when you fight me with my 15fps... things will change.

15 fps :( sed

yes its sad indeed. I usually have to think 2-3 seconds ahead and predict what my opponent is gonna do in order for me to have a fighting chance... and you know what i'm doing pretty well for a player with 15FPS... hence my point about once i get a decent computer which i prolly wont for a while... i would Fudge you over like a hot knife slicing through butter..

Also if you were smart enough.. you would have listened to me and added the stones i asked you... atleast that way you could have used the armour on other classes or even better when its time to sell you could have.. and obviously i could have used it tooo if u drop it to me.. which you eventually will... and dont worry you keep thinking ur better than me when you fight me with my 15fps... things will change.

Yes ofc lol, ty for Tele ring and Crystal Ring Gideon... GG =)

Back