cant login corectly | The Legend of Mir

cant login corectly

whenever i log in it come up with a messege saying acount in use or locked by abnormal termination

when it does log me in im just stuck at (loading character screen please wait)

does anyone know of a fix?

whenever i log in it come up with a messege saying acount in use or locked by abnormal termination

when it does log me in im just stuck at (loading character screen please wait)

does anyone know of a fix?

You say "whenever I log in", how many times have you tried? This happens occasionally if there was some communication error between your computer and the server at the point where you log out, it tends to fix itself after a moment. If you get this error wait like 20 seconds then try again and it will let you in.

If it's doing it every time, is it possible someone else is using your account?

You say "whenever I log in", how many times have you tried? This happens occasionally if there was some communication error between your computer and the server at the point where you log out, it tends to fix itself after a moment. If you get this error wait like 20 seconds then try again and it will let you in.

If it's doing it every time, is it possible someone else is using your account?

no boday can be useing my account i recently changed the password and ive even tried creating a new account soo i dont know why its doin it

If you do not connect to the game properly after character select then you will be "abnormally terminated" which would explain that error. If you wait 10 seconds and log in again the message will go away.

Are you saying that every time you try to play you cannot get past the character select screen?

Is the new account also doing it? Whatever is going on is extremely unlikely to be affecting both accounts. Can you get in at all? Or does it stop you every time?

Is the new account also doing it? Whatever is going on is extremely unlikely to be affecting both accounts. Can you get in at all? Or does it stop you every time?

this happens with both accounts but it lets me log in but im stuck at loading character screen

- - - Updated - - -

yes ive even tried reinstalling twice

Back