Can't finish yet another quest | The Legend of Mir

Can't finish yet another quest

I'm doing the extinction quest and my last one is to kill 2000 past bichon omas , i have killed 1755 way back when it was doable, now at level 132 i have no chance, i do not want to join a guild because of all the bitching and shit that goes on i don't need that i would rather play alone, so what are my choices ,can i buy a pet that can help me kill the 245 oma's i need ? and if so where do i get one ?

It seems there is nothing in this patch for anyone under level 160 unless there in a guild !!!

I'm doing the extinction quest and my last one is to kill 2000 past bichon omas , i have killed 1755 way back when it was doable, now at level 132 i have no chance
The new 160+ omas don't count towards the kill count anyway. This already has discussion on this thread
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/45435-Past-Bichon-Bugs

, i do not want to join a guild because of all the bitching and shit that goes on i don't need that i would rather play alone, so what are my choices ,
There's plenty content that is suitable for solo players, but a lot of the content is geared towards group hunting. You can't expect to be able to do everything solo, even less so be able to do the highest level content in the game when you've barely scratched the surface of levelling. If you want to be able to do everything solo, maybe a single player game would be better suited for you

can i buy a pet that can help me kill the 245 oma's i need ? and if so where do i get one ?
No pet will suddenly make you able to kill mobs 30+ levels above you, if that were possible why would anyone bother levelling?

It seems there is nothing in this patch for anyone under level 160 unless there in a guild !!!
There is already LOTS of content for lower levels. Updates are always going to be aimed at the highest leve people who have already done all of the rest

try to do givano quest to get rest but tt befor finis if u not meat reqested kill

- - - Updated - - -

migt have to Lock on quest for low lvl as past omar moob is still part of it so migt do as u can coise to og old pb Cave to finish quest and game score .
yust ade in Cave for the lvl 90 omas to teleport at past bicon .

Back