cant be socket-ted | The Legend of Mir

cant be socket-ted

hi i can socket my armour, theres 3 on it atm and it just says i cant ?? HC male ... Spirits ... posted pic on FB

Last edited:
check your golds. Based on your fb post, you only have 29m, you probably need 32m or more for 4th socket.

its 33.4k and i had it the first time its only low due to the orb and repair But it dosent get that far for me to pay

Just noticed your profile says gosport, my sister used to live there, nice place

Back on topic, ill check when i get home maybe something is changed, but it always used to tell you amount even if you didn't have enough, so definitely looks like something isn't right here

yes gosport no mater where i go i seem to come bk to Gosport lol .. so i must like lol
OK yeh i just tried a 3 socketed lvl150 armour and i have the same issue. even if there is 33.5 kin my account

Hey scorp,

hope you’re well .dont want to come across needy or having a moan . But would it be possible to know when the bug fixes to the socketing will fixed .

Hey scorp,

hope you’re well .dont want to come across needy or having a moan . But would it be possible to know when the bug fixes to the socketing will fixed .

I'm going to have a guess based on the fact Scorp tries to avoid reboots when possible, that he'll do this fix but hold it off to be rebooted in along with other stuff that's waiting and do it all in 1 reboot, along with the update that's on it's way

Would be nice to see some confirmation that there will be a fix for this soon (on next reboot or something). Seems like a lot of people are experiencing this problem. I'm sitting with boots and armour that can't be socketed beyond 3 now

Back