Cannot find fort evil | The Legend of Mir

Cannot find fort evil

Lizard

Newby
hi guys have just joined the server today got up to lvl 42 and the border lady says go to fort evil at the co ordinates. i went to the co ordinates and there is nothing there what should i do to continue lvling i have tried to kill the wooma king but i dont have enough power to kill him at the moment as the normal mobs keep respawning im a wizard by the way and i have played this game from when it started with mir 1 ffor 11 years constant so i can kill reasonably easy but they swarmed me in the kings room with wt king teleporting all the timewhere should i be going after wooma cave for a lvl 42 wiz. any suggestions please

hi, don't play project 69 go play arcadia.
im the top warrior and best gear on there btw im saving you from regretting, that server is dead and will most likely NEVER get updated ever again which is why i quit in january not surprised im still top 1 player with best gear. such a dead game

hi, don't play project 69 go play arcadia.
im the top warrior and best gear on there btw im saving you from regretting, that server is dead and will most likely NEVER get updated ever again which is why i quit in january not surprised im still top 1 player with best gear. such a dead game
The guy might want some peace by roaming a server that's dead.

I'll be there.

You can go to fortevil via the portal stone which is in the middle of bichon wall, you must however be level 35

Back