Can we get longer notice before events please :) | The Legend of Mir

Can we get longer notice before events please :)

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Totally selfish post, deal with it :p

I've got 2 weeks of holidays from work left to take before xmas, I need to book asap, would like to use 1 of those weeks to correspond with halloween event here and 1 to actually have a holiday (can't afford to go away for 2 weeks, so might as well spend my week in the house doing something I enjoy!)

Just my concern is previous events we've had like 2 or 3 days notice, which isn't long enough to book time off. So, any chance we could get some notice of exactly when Halloween event will be?

To keep this on-topic with the recent forum theme, BC is OP, make it 20 seconds cooldown please.

Main even will probably kick off on the 25th and end on the 4th. At the very least it will run over the week commencing the 28th.
There will possibly be a warm up event as happened last Xmas and Easter the week before.

Love your dedication.

well this will be great but please dont do a warm up event like easter as that messed the game up big time ..... meaning ah lol all them runes and stones maybe something low key

well this will be great but please dont do a warm up event like easter as that messed the game up big time ..... meaning ah lol all them runes and stones maybe something low key

That’s what people look forward too lol, drops......

Can we have dates for halloween event as well please for the same reasons Zade has mentioned thanks

Back