can i use WTF FAST to lower ping in Australia? | The Legend of Mir

can i use WTF FAST to lower ping in Australia?

vxedcc

Newby
ive moved to Australia an have the urg to play again but to two step lag is a joke an i play for the pvp is the any way of lowering it so im not that slow so i have a half decent chance defeneing my self ill be switching to tao give my self half a chance but still an slug can catch up with me at the moment

can i use WTF FAST to lower ping in Australia?
I don't see why not, try it and see if it helps. For a distance like AU there's only so much that can be done though, ping times will always be your worst enemy

- - - Updated - - -

Also, welcome back :)

ive moved to Australia an have the urg to play again but to two step lag is a joke an i play for the pvp is the any way of lowering it so im not that slow so i have a half decent chance defeneing my self ill be switching to tao give my self half a chance but still an slug can catch up with me at the moment

I play from Canada and my connection seems decent to feel more fast I use pingzipper and it actually boosts my speed. Give it a try their is a months free trial.

What cos I own you living other side of pacific? You should be ashamed of yourself for being a crappy PK whilst living in UK couple miles away from Arcadia Server!!!

Erm, he doesn't live in UK or anywhere near lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also Canada is across the Atlantic not the Pacific. I'm cool with insults if the facts in them are accurate <3

If we're going to get technical, the GTT Express submarine line routes internet traffic directly from Halifax, NS to the main routing centre in the west coast of England, which then has major trunks to London and most central datacentres. It will have a significant ping owing to the 4600Km cable length, even in perfect conditions you should expect a minimum of 30ms increase in ping times over a distance like that.

I know where Kingkongen is, but won't reveal here unless he does, as I don't make a habit of passing out other people's personal information. I've looked into his location and the submarine cabling and there is no direct route to England, best case scenario he's looking at 2, possibly 3 hops.

What cos I own you living other side of pacific? You should be ashamed of yourself for being a crappy PK whilst living in UK couple miles away from Arcadia Server!!!

Who even are you ? I have a vage memory of a little noob wizzy with your name but never see you at any war or other places. Becouse you prob got fucked of Fuji you got sad and start try trash talk on forum. Well done little one.

If we're going to get technical, the GTT Express submarine line routes internet traffic directly from Halifax, NS to the main routing centre in the west coast of England, which then has major trunks to London and most central datacentres. It will have a significant ping owing to the 4600Km cable length, even in perfect conditions you should expect a minimum of 30ms increase in ping times over a distance like that.

I know where Kingkongen is, but won't reveal here unless he does, as I don't make a habit of passing out other people's personal information. I've looked into his location and the submarine cabling and there is no direct route to England, best case scenario he's looking at 2, possibly 3 hops.

viking

So you telling me I should have good connection cos that submarine thing is in Halifax?

- - - Updated - - -

Who even are you ? I have a vage memory of a little noob wizzy with your name but never see you at any war or other places. Becouse you prob got fucked of Fuji you got sad and start try trash talk on forum. Well done little one.

Did I hit a nerve?

So you telling me I should have good connection cos that submarine thing is in Halifax?
No. Obviously I don't know where abouts in Canada you are, it's a big country. But at no point did I say it would be lightning fast, I just think your ping won't be any worse than Kingkongen's

No. Obviously I don't know where abouts in Canada you are, it's a big country. But at no point did I say it would be lightning fast, I just think your ping won't be any worse than Kingkongen's

Wtf got me all happy for a second....I am @ Toronto is that any good?

- - - Updated - - -

Vexus, who is that ?
Surley it must be a alt carractef and account. GIDEON! IS THAT YOU!?
are you disrespecting me about alt charector? Wtf bro am a beast @ lvl 142 with BC thanks and 242 wiz with DragonShield :)

- - - Updated - - -

you two should fight

You V Zed? I recon he will drop you with his celes kit...

I would drop you too if I don’t kill my own pets on attack all....

You V Zed? I recon he will drop you with his celes kit...

My signature makes it very clear what I'm good at and what I'm not good at. If you challenge me at any of the things I claim to be good at then we have a deal

My signature makes it very clear what I'm good at and what I'm not good at. If you challenge me at any of the things I claim to be good at then we have a deal

Ok just added you to my good guy list!! U seem honest :) unlike some c7nts and you still didn’t answer my Q as to being n in Toronto!!!

Back