Camping of Nobb Bosses places . | The Legend of Mir

Camping of Nobb Bosses places .

Du to Guild build poins players now camping in kr and boss spawning erya Hiden Land .many of them do this Afk.
Migt time to make some of the maps that is for low lvl to time limet maps so u cant stay 24 houers afk .

This becors some Guilds Harvesting GBP 24/7 almost using 2 ore 3 noobs in grups,so only way now is to pkk ore repuls sd them away from spots if u wana kill same bosses .
As using 2 players from same guild and stay same spots 12 to 24 houers migt can be consernd griffing ,speiely wen if u try to take bosses from them u geting warnd that u get pkk off wery hig lvl from them .

My ide is make kr terror tempel and Cave of Evil, Hidenland to time limet maps so make them say 5 houers map then u get teled out migt make a Lock to to re enter if u get autoteled out bacikly deneid re entery for 5 houers .This to to alow otters to come and hunt ther .

Im to camping at spots to gaine gbp that way i want it to be a bit fairer for evry on to get a canse to do the noob bosses.

Leder of Vallhallgod

Du to Guild build poins players now camping in kr and boss spawning erya Hiden Land .many of them do this Afk.
Migt time to make some of the maps that is for low lvl to time limet maps so u cant stay 24 houers afk .

This becors some Guilds Harvesting GBP 24/7 almost using 2 ore 3 noobs in grups,so only way now is to pkk ore repuls sd them away from spots if u wana kill same bosses .
As using 2 players from same guild and stay same spots 12 to 24 houers migt can be consernd griffing ,speiely wen if u try to take bosses from them u geting warnd that u get pkk off wery hig lvl from them .

My ide is make kr terror tempel and Cave of Evil, Hidenland to time limet maps so make them say 5 houers map then u get teled out migt make a Lock to to re enter if u get autoteled out bacikly deneid re entery for 5 houers .This to to alow otters to come and hunt ther .

Im to camping at spots to gaine gbp that way i want it to be a bit fairer for evry on to get a canse to do the noob bosses.

Leder of Vallhallgod

I can agree...

The "fair" thing is when a AFK "bot" cant get points at all

I often go to these areas on my noob to kill some bosses but I never do it AFK, cos that's just a shite way to play.

If other people are AFK there I just ignore them and steal the bosses off them. If they give me any hassle I kill their pets and let the bosses do what they do ;)

Ye, if noobs with OP kit (from high levels outfitting lower chars) are there, then let them drop on those maps :D

if a guild wants to score guild points by camping then let them... they still have to work hard and put effort into those points... no disadvantage here from my view

Back