Camping of Nobb Bosses places .and guildbuild point | The Legend of Mir

Camping of Nobb Bosses places .and guildbuild point

scorpoin players using skill mal atack on boses not gaining point have the last cupel of day not got point off bosses even show server not afk by using skills and maling atack off bosses have lost ower 200point now on my noobs
DONT DO THIS MAKE NOOB MAP /KR TO MAX TIME PLACES TO AWOID AFK PLAYERS AS WEN PLAYER DO ATAK MAL ORE SKILL HES /SHE NOT AFK.
THER WILL ALLWAYS BE US OFF NOOB ACUNT TO GAINE POINT IM WAS AGENST SOME OF THE GUILD TRENING WHIT PKK GUILDS WAR IF TUTCE THER NOOBS DOING POINT AFK .

be killing red and gold omas in hiden land using skill and hiting them at some times not geting the guildpoint and gamepoint of them . have notis that skelly and shinu is frozen wen this hapend after not geting point nexst rs i gaine a gen point and my noob not past lvl to gain point.

AFK hunting is not allowed, pets will stop attacking and you will not receive exp or gamepoints/build points

This allows active players to enjoy the server

I popped to Zuma Dungeon the other day and killed the Red Thunder Zumas & ZTL - I figured I'd stick around for another spawn since it's a long run and not a particularly long wait, obviously I wasn't AFK but on the second spawn I didn't get the GP for the Thunders but did for the ZTL, it's no massive drama over a couple of GP but is this something that's going to always happen from now on?

scorpoin players using skill mal atack on boses not gaining point have the last cupel of day not got point off bosses even show server not afk by using skills and maling atack off bosses have lost ower 200point now on my noobs
DONT DO THIS MAKE NOOB MAP /KR TO MAX TIME PLACES TO AWOID AFK PLAYERS AS WEN PLAYER DO ATAK MAL ORE SKILL HES /SHE NOT AFK.
THER WILL ALLWAYS BE US OFF NOOB ACUNT TO GAINE POINT IM WAS AGENST SOME OF THE GUILD TRENING WHIT PKK GUILDS WAR IF TUTCE THER NOOBS DOING POINT AFK .

)))) you lit my day

why is everyone moaning about this i read the people i read that made this post are the people that camp the boss they have fucked this up for them selfs moaning about it as a higher lvl comes and pk them and takes the spot ................ hahaha i think this should be changed back if u are afk lose ur kit dont blame anyone else but your self lol

why is everyone moaning about this i read the people i read that made this post are the people that camp the boss they have fucked this up for them selfs moaning about it as a higher lvl comes and pk them and takes the spot ................ hahaha i think this should be changed back if u are afk lose ur kit dont blame anyone else but your self lol

AMEN hahahaha

When I see low lvl taos afk camping bosses I just kill the pets, let the next respawn do the deed :p

Back