Butcha | The Legend of Mir

Butcha

zad48231

Leading Contributor
As in this thread here
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/46127-Stalls-with-mystery-cave-armours

AND this thread here
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/46128-Lykos

You've said you did it by accident and would move your stalls, but you now do it AGAIN, over the event npc. 100% your apology is bullshit, you are doing this on purpose and it's a cunt move.

I've used Alt-S to hide your stalls but your yim is wandering around in front of the npc because of where you're standing.

GM please get this guy to fuck, delete his stupid armours and his stupid yim

well i can imagine its annoying,but you guys really getting mad because of that? i never had any issues with pressing the NPC he tried to hide....

well i can imagine its annoying,but you guys really getting mad because of that? i never had any issues with pressing the NPC he tried to hide....

When I did it on Xmas event you got mad then even said was gonna report me for grieving lol

As in this thread here
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/46127-Stalls-with-mystery-cave-armours

AND this thread here
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/46128-Lykos

You've said you did it by accident and would move your stalls, but you now do it AGAIN, over the event npc. 100% your apology is bullshit, you are doing this on purpose and it's a cunt move.

I've used Alt-S to hide your stalls but your yim is wandering around in front of the npc because of where you're standing.

GM please get this guy to fuck, delete his stupid armours and his stupid yim

I would like this guy banned permanently

- - - Updated - - -

How much?

BooHoo Banned for setting up my stall's while half asleep. Zad You are a piece of work.

While half asleep? I don't know what's worse, your lies or the patronising way you think anyone would believe that. You do it every day for months, and you do it intentionally. 'Half asleep' my fucking arse. Get fucked

BooHoo Banned for setting up my stall's while half asleep. Zad You are a piece of work.

You must think we are stupid? Stupid people play cod, not Mir!
You purposely place ur stalls next or or in front of frequesntly used npc,s and tele stones in an attempt to make them look at ur stall accidentally and maybe buy something. I give it to u it’s a good idea but it’s freaking annoying and u just turn stalls off now. You will single handedly get stalls changed now. We want one town where stalls are allowed that is not frequently used. You may think ur a marketing mastermind but as Andy would say “your like an annoying wasp that won’t piss off from my picnic”

You must think we are stupid? Stupid people play cod, not Mir!
You purposely place ur stalls next or or in front of frequesntly used npc,s and tele stones in an attempt to make them look at ur stall accidentally and maybe buy something. I give it to u it’s a good idea but it’s freaking annoying and u just turn stalls off now. You will single handedly get stalls changed now. We want one town where stalls are allowed that is not frequently used. You may think ur a marketing mastermind but as Andy would say “your like an annoying wasp that won’t piss off from my picnic”

+100%

I liked stalls, I used to look at them regularly, but now the only option is to turn them off completely, so now I don't see any stalls and it just ruins it for those who actually have useful stuff for sale. This guy has singled-handedly fucked it for everyone else. Then he goes and lies about it multiple times as if we are all single digit IQs. For that I fully support the book being thrown at him as an example.

Im Not Banned you tosser! Pc issues. Just logged on with a laptop. So make what you can by copying my stalls because ill be back as soon as i diagnose the issue!

Back to annoy as many people as possible?

Just the Control freaks and piss ants who think they rule the roost!

Just Beebo jeffro and the piss ants who booted me from guild because of my timezone and BS about not helping or talking.

Just the Control freaks and piss ants who think they rule the roost!

Just Beebo jeffro and the piss ants who booted me from guild because of my timezone and BS about not helping or talking.

You're literally the one who annoys everyone then moans that other people think they "rule the roost". All we're asking is that you stop intentionally blocking npcs with enormous armours and pets. You've lied multiple times about doing it accidentally etc. which is clearly nonsense. Just have a bit of common courtesy and decency and maybe people won't boot you from guilds and get pissed off with you.

gave u a chance in immortals and immediately u fucked it up by killing ally guilds members pets , lion roaring guildies lures in gp caves and many more fuckboy things that no one likes... mans just a cunt muffin

gave u a chance in immortals and immediately u fucked it up by killing ally guilds members pets , lion roaring guildies lures in gp caves and many more fuckboy things that no one likes... mans just a cunt muffin

He's jsut not the brightest bulb in the pack. :)

I was never in Immortals. I was put in a sub category called rejects!

Beebo your an idiot who cant come up with your own way to make gold. You mimic and copy everyone else and still end up playing games and running out of GG and Gold. Youve proven yourself not to be very smart twice now.

I will continue to do what i do. You play it your way and ill play it mine. With the hypocracy of trying to rule the game and control it to your benefit. Using castle funds for your own benefit, using lower lvl players on hunts so that you benefit from the hunts, meanwhile you only hunt Em ect wuth certain people and dont invite the whole guild out of pure greed. Then you stand back and tell people that you help others. You only help yourselves!!!

iies and BS that your all work jobs and your the boss of your own sompanies ect ect ect BS BS BS Using other people to level for you (Your own kids or freinds)

Oh the Hypocracy!!!

Last edited:
Back