Bullshit no mount | The Legend of Mir

Bullshit no mount

Kingkongen

Bullshit that i didnt get any cool mount. Played for years and donate every month. Just couse I dont use Facebook i dont get any.. No good customer service

My Facebook account is banned until new year, I asked on guild WhatsApp if someone can put my name on the thread for me but dunno if anyone did

lol what do u have to do to get banned on FB?

Called someone a stuck up cunt, I tried to appeal it cos it should only count as bullying if its not true, but my appeal was rejected :(

The hate speech ones were for slagging off trump voters... Can't win lol

Screenshot_20201219-164616_Facebook.jpg

oh no you did not get a mount !! Godamit you cant run around in town on a SnowTiger cant use on maps out side of town put ur nickers bk on itttttttsssss CCCHHHRRRIISSSTTTMMMAAAAAAASSSSSS !!!!

oh no you did not get a mount !! Godamit you cant run around in town on a SnowTiger cant use on maps out side of town put ur nickers bk on itttttttsssss CCCHHHRRRIISSSTTTMMMAAAAAAASSSSSS !!!!

When did you become a prick ? Prick!

Lol king was being sarcastic moaning he may have over looked just giving every one a mount instead of trying to advertise mir on Facebook maybe to draw new players or old players bk and its Xmas chill out... hey gm can you maybe just give every one a mount n1 cheers easy !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Now im thinking are you being sarcastic cause I'm always nice

Bullshit that i didnt get any cool mount. Played for years and donate every month. Just couse I dont use Facebook i dont get any.. No good customer service

The whole thing is for marketing. If you can’t make a Facebook account as the event states then you don’t get a mount. What’s the point of him doing an advertising campaign when people want the bonus for sharing without sharing.

During the event these mounts will be dropping from normal mobs or a quest maybe.. says so in the news section

Not really a big deal either way, these things given away on Facebook are usually either completely for show only, or easily found in event anyway. I think last year it was arcamons that dropped constantly on 1F, posting on Facebook just got you it a couple of days earlier. So I wouldn't be too concerned regardless

ps, I got one, so either someone posted on FB for me or Andy noticed me on this thread, either way thank you to whoever :)

Back