Buff Timers | The Legend of Mir

Buff Timers

There's already timers just hover your cursor over it. plus it gives you a warning when it's about to expire. When a buff has 30s left it starts flashing slowly, then the flashing speeds up at 20s, 10s, 5s so you can tell at a glance how long you have until it needs renewed. I think having numbers under every one would be way too cluttered and wouldn't actually make it any easier to see

There's already timers just hover your cursor over it. plus it gives you a warning when it's about to expire. When a buff has 30s left it starts flashing slowly, then the flashing speeds up at 20s, 10s, 5s so you can tell at a glance how long you have until it needs renewed. I think having numbers under every one would be way too cluttered and wouldn't actually make it any easier to see

Flashing is different for each spell depending on duration. If you have 10 buffs it's much easier to just see the timer instead of hovering over each of them whilst in combat.

I agree it would probably be too messy / distracting. Maybe it can be something to turn on / off. I will see how it looks with a few design ideas

Back