Brilliant Event! | The Legend of Mir

Brilliant Event!

ggggfv

i see alot of people moaning about the event.....personally, i love the event and the grind and incentive it possesses to keep you on your toes, work hard and you shall be rewarded, its no good sitting there moaning folks get out there and work for it! the exp is great considering the exp you would get outside of the event, the item drops are bountiful, the quicksell from even the lowest items can turn you into a millionaire overnight, stop moaning about what you dont have and use what you have been gifted to your advantage while it lasts, i for one have done exactly that and will be spending all of my rent money in future on such events to continue the longevity of this wonderful server and both of my very close friends Mr Scorpian and Mr Warda who have done a great job of keeping the server updated the fast few years, long may it Reign.

Yours Sincerely, Big Chen Chen x <3

Really good event, thank you :) love the fact its getting alot harder to level now :) only down side (this is all events) nowhere to take lower guild members to help them level up / gain it, so alot of new players do get bored.

Also update giftrat to stop giving me fucking firechips. i need higher upgrades ores and stuff! leave firechips in M/L caves let us have higher shit/more often, would be nice if there was a rat that just dropped upgrade materials like the runic one.

Really good event, thank you :) love the fact its getting alot harder to level now :) only down side (this is all events) nowhere to take lower guild members to help them level up / gain it, so alot of new players do get bored.

Also update giftrat to stop giving me fucking firechips. i need higher upgrades ores and stuff! leave firechips in M/L caves let us have higher shit/more often, would be nice if there was a rat that just dropped upgrade materials like the runic one.
I have to agree with all of the above

Drops for me this event have been dire, so much so that I have lost all interest.

Exp is ok (was ace during moon).

Oh well, there is always Haloween :sneaky:

I feel drops have been awful for myself. But have seen a lot of this phoenix mir kit in ah or being worn by players. So I guess the drops are there, just not my luck this time around, or any time around lol. But I know I don't spend a lot on gg compared to some people. Only done 3k so far, not sure what the drop rate is like for the 30gg caves compared to the amount I've spent on them. Still haven't been lucky enough to find that bloody ginger giraffe to complete the quest either 😔.

I feel drops have been awful for myself. But have seen a lot of this phoenix mir kit in ah or being worn by players. So I guess the drops are there, just not my luck this time around, or any time around lol. But I know I don't spend a lot on gg compared to some people. Only done 3k so far, not sure what the drop rate is like for the 30gg caves compared to the amount I've spent on them. Still haven't been lucky enough to find that bloody ginger giraffe to complete the quest either 😔.
Hang around in the maze for long enough you'll find him sooner or later

Drops for me this event have been dire, so much so that I have lost all interest.

Exp is ok (was ace during moon).

Oh well, there is always Haloween :sneaky:

Better qualify;

The drops of uni's has been just fine. To date no 'big ticket' drop. Last event was the same and then, all of a sudden, I had two dragon evo stones drop. I think this event I will be empty handed.

I have yet to make one XL rune of any type (despite having some materials in store from previous hunting).

I have spent 2k gg. I could spend more but I see no point.

All that I can hope is that amongst the unis are some decent essences or designs that I can sell.

If only, Frank.

x2 drops or exp I dont really class as an event. Something new to do, something fresh, now THAT I can get excited about :)
Well I am hoping summer event will be like Easter and Halloween events :) and something new and fresh so you can get EXCITED :)

Better qualify;

The drops of uni's has been just fine. To date no 'big ticket' drop. Last event was the same and then, all of a sudden, I had two dragon evo stones drop. I think this event I will be empty handed.

I have yet to make one XL rune of any type (despite having some materials in store from previous hunting).

I have spent 2k gg. I could spend more but I see no point.

All that I can hope is that amongst the unis are some decent essences or designs that I can sell.
Iv spent 800GBP on GG and my progress (Rune Wise / Item wise has been very poor), exp yes iv done 188-196 but apart from that I really don’t feel it’s justified at all I would of been happy with more rune progression yes a item would of been nice but the gg cave drops are really subpar for my self anyway.

<ouch> on the £800 but going from 188 to 196 in, what 7 days? is impressive.

I shudder to think how long that took me.

Spent £500 total over 2 chars and feel like I didn't really get much of value other than the exp but I'm also a returning player that hasn't played much since 10 years ago so I don't know what the expectations are in terms of these events. If I take the below from the advertisement then I only received the fast leveling. But one thing to bare in mind is that i only got my 2nd characrter from 132-168 with around £300 of that GG purchasing hunt potions as i lacked DC and needed 100% exp buff. I was offered by a leveler to do 132-180 on my account for £200 so the better value would of been to take that route but I wanted to play event and try and get some loot.

1712689358175.png

I certainly dont think we should of been getting spammed with phoenix mir items or elysian items or anything but better runes would of been nice and what about orbs rather than just spamming the floor with gems. In the entire session I only managed to make 1x Health Rune(M), 1x Damage Fury Rune and then some low tier sc runes and mc runes.

I think these could be added for the future:

1. Chance for higher tier runes

2. Add orbs to drops

3. Gold bars (not too common but not too rare)

4. Increase drop rate of Mythic item that gives mythic essence, its so rare i dont remember its name but i received 2x small mythic items that gave me a tiny amount of essence

5. New item called an Exp Gem or Orb that grants 5 million exp (not too common but not too rare) this would be good for alts or new players that join and purchase gg/gold to skip some of the harder levels.

6. More Arcamon (L) food drops, i personally didnt see a single one drop but my friend that spent almost double me did manage to see 1 which is a bit lame for how much is spent expecially when the food isnt that OP and i wouldnt be game breaking to let more of them drop in the gg cave.

7. Option to join the Fire Crystal GG cave as a group (level of monsters should be based on party leader) this way we can spend our GG together and get more exp than we would have solo assuming both players are donating and buying crystals.

8. Event tickets that drop quite often which a specific amount can be exchanged with an npc for a variety of items including the above, orbs, mythic essence item, Arcamon Food (L) etc. I like this one because even if you get screwed over with the drops above you can build up tickets for guaranteed items.

I think these could be added for the future:

1. Chance for higher tier runes
This used to be the case, but to stop the server getting crammed with them the drop rate had to be quite low. GM changed it to drop smaller ones but at higher frequency. Lots of small wins feel better, drip feed of dopamine. They've certainly been better this event than previous, but I agree it's an important area that GM needs to monitor and keep tweaking

2. Add orbs to drops
Yes! They are there, but very rare. Careful Kev making an appearance along with a carpet of gems and oils is a key gold sink. But seeing a few more orbs would be lovely

3. Gold bars (not too common but not too rare)
No objection to that as long as its rare enough, the gold/gg exchange rate is a really hard thing to balance so we need to keep a lid on too much gold flooding in

4. Increase drop rate of Mythic item that gives mythic essence, its so rare i dont remember its name but i received 2x small mythic items that gave me a tiny amount of essence
You're thinking of MythicVessel. They do give a bit of mythic essence, but the amount of mythic essence on the server is generally pretty high, so I don't think any adjustment is needed here. You will collect a lot of trash mythic items and sources as you go along, salvaging those will be your main source of mythic essence, by the time you've done a couple of these events you'll have more than you know what to do with

5. New item called an Exp Gem or Orb that grants 5 million exp (not too common but not too rare) this would be good for alts or new players that join and purchase gg/gold to skip some of the harder levels.
From feedback I've heard, at lower levels main issue seems to be obtaining the right kit to kill mobs at your level. Getting another free boost is going to exacerbate that even further. In recent times early levels have been made a lot easier and higher levels have been made harder. If anything I'd say something that gives 1% rather than a fixed amount would be a huge help to the most committed players

6. More Arcamon (L) food drops, i personally didnt see a single one drop but my friend that spent almost double me did manage to see 1 which is a bit lame for how much is spent expecially when the food isnt that OP and i wouldnt be game breaking to let more of them drop in the gg cave.
Strongly agree with this one, I'd love to see that. Although the gg pet foods I suspect are a good income stream for GM so I'm not sure he'd be too keen to increase these too much

7. Option to join the Fire Crystal GG cave as a group (level of monsters should be based on party leader) this way we can spend our GG together and get more exp than we would have solo assuming both players are donating and buying crystals.
In the higher level caves (top 2 tiers) there are pillars that can be used for this purpose. Yes there is pk, but it's a demon soul sink and pretty popular

8. Event tickets that drop quite often which a specific amount can be exchanged with an npc for a variety of items including the above, orbs, mythic essence item, Arcamon Food (L) etc. I like this one because even if you get screwed over with the drops above you can build up tickets for guaranteed items.
Interesting idea, definitely worth exploring. My only concern is that it might be a bit too complicated. You're lucky if most people read a big red message in their face, explaining how a new thing works is always a pain, even if it's something as simple as a token collection lol

Was a great event but I am disappointed that I could only do the egg collection on one char. Although it's encouraged to make alt chars for perks and buffs, that really sucked and I feel my poor wiz missed out! 1 month free sub per account is acceptable but missing out on 250k exp hurt. Spent ages finding a second drake for it to be rejected 😭😭

@Scorpian ☹️

Last edited:
Was a great event but I am disappointed that I could only do the egg collection on one char. Although it's encouraged to make alt chars for perks and buffs, that really sucked and I feel my poor wiz missed out! 1 month free sub per account is acceptable but missing out on 250k exp hurt. Spent ages finding a second drake for it to be rejected 😭😭
I was gutted that it was only made available for level 180+ I spent a while collecting all the eggs on my warr and then found out the quest isn't available to me :(

Back