Break alliance?? | The Legend of Mir

Break alliance??

sorroco

So from what am observing I think it will be fair to break alliance in-order to make game
More fun.

Immortals/Notorious/ Mongols should fight solo instead of all server ganging up on immortals. This tactic will bring more fun more PK more death drops.

All of server gang on immortals ??? Have i missed something ? All of server vs Notorius & Mongols more correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Last weeks every little guild in game helped immortsls and TTD and now TTD leaders give up on there own guild and joined Immortals instead of try be a guild themself.. realy dont understand wtf your thread is about from beginning.

All of server gang on immortals ??? Have i missed something ? All of server vs Notorius & Mongols more correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Last weeks every little guild in game helped immortsls and TTD and now TTD leaders give up on there own guild and joined Immortals instead of try be a guild themself.. realy dont understand wtf your thread is about from beginning.

Quite simply....
You dont need to understand what has happend as its all been sorted internally, only thing you need to know is its happend.

- - - Updated - - -

Its okay love we dont need you to understand thats the beauty of it all

And who are you again ? Am i wrong ? Have it not been all server vs mong & Notorius latley ? Justdoone TTD Immortals Dragons for example. Dunno if even a few from legends helped you all in wars

If andy does this we will just do the same and all join mongols xD

Aye why not? :) im sure they would welcome the idea

- - - Updated - - -

And who are you again ? Am i wrong ? Have it not been all server vs mong & Notorius latley ? Justdoone TTD Immortals Dragons for example. Dunno if even a few from legends helped you all in wars

It just gets old king whit the constant victimized card being pulled by ya, and in all honesty no idea who does what as dragons for example u where allied whit then decided to pk ur allies... so its hard to take the whole victim card seriously when ur alliance pks all the breathes and moves regardless of allied status ore not? And thats fine if that what they wish to do, they are good at it so why not?

Last edited:

Legends help you in wars. So noto mongs and legends

And you just post shit to wind people up.

- - - Updated - - -

Who in legends helped us ? The only one i did see he attacked both immortals and Notorius but not Mong. I love the mir drama lol

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus, you are so full of shit.

And you just post shit to wind people up.

- - - Updated - - -

Who in legends helped us ? The only one i did see he attacked both immortals and Notorius but not Mong. I love the mir drama lol

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus, you are so full of shit.

Would you like some tissues for those tears?

Back