Blue Dragon Palace | The Legend of Mir

Blue Dragon Palace

Is it feasible to either remove the Yeti's from this place, or at least lower their damage output? When you spend 100 gp to go here to gain experience on a mid level warrior that can't possibly tank all the other mobs that surround them that i have to port out without gaining anything, then the map needs to be tweaked in my opinion.

Not expecting it to be an easy place to level up in, but when you're trying to peel one mob at a time to kill and the Yeti just lures all the others towards you, my hp just drops too quickly that i can't replenish fast enough.

I would suggest hunting somewhere else or in a group until your at a level with kit to go solo in there.

Also try RDD first. As a mid level warrior I used to pop an exp pot and many other drugs and potions to boot, clear 1st, wait (not very long) for Rs and clear again. C400 mobs @ 350k it’s easy exp but costs u 100 gp and exp pots. You can then log to save your exp pot and do it all again later. (Cost of another 100gp) 800 mobs in 2 hours, easy peasy

Another option is halls of agony as they don’t cost anywhere near as many gp and give fair exp

Try cursed jungle aswell. Which is the floor after 3f in temple of the cursed jungle.

The zombies there are quite ez and I use to level my warrior there until 147

Or get some better kit / regen :p

- - - Updated - - -

When you say "mid level" what level actually are you?

Is it feasible to either remove the Yeti's from this place, or at least lower their damage output? When you spend 100 gp to go here to gain experience on a mid level warrior that can't possibly tank all the other mobs that surround them that i have to port out without gaining anything, then the map needs to be tweaked in my opinion.

Not expecting it to be an easy place to level up in, but when you're trying to peel one mob at a time to kill and the Yeti just lures all the others towards you, my hp just drops too quickly that i can't replenish fast enough.

Try using a health regenerate helm and stone. Even better if you can find one of these with ice resistance. Try using fire thrust for killing the yetis if you have bloodlust. U need much less ACC for bloodlust for work using firethrust. ACC also makes a massive difference to ur dmg output in yetis as they have high ac/agility.
Failing that try and hunt in desert mines f3 (mountain kr)

May I add rdd and bdd not designed for solo thats why you cant access 2nd floors without a group.
However what above people have said is all true, either go with someone else or build a kit around where you wanting to hunt.
End of day if you want really good exp you have to make a sacrifice somewhere along the line.
Guild/group hunts are great fun!

Back